Forza Horizon 4 (XB)

I prefer the map so far, feels more real, love the town's too.

Surfers Paradise in FH3 was a real let down imo. Too many immovable objects that looked like you could crash through them, but they'd stop you in your tracks. Made navigating the streets and pavements a real chore as you couldn't get into any flow. Towns/Cities in 2 were much better.

Surfers Paradise in FH3 was a real let down imo. Too many immovable objects that looked like you could crash through them, but they'd stop you in your tracks. Made navigating the streets and pavements a real chore as you couldn't get into any flow. Towns/Cities in 2 were much better.

Yeah racing around the town's to FH2 was awesome, being pushed wide and smashing through a cafes tables and chairs or row of bikes, mopeds etc before smashing up bus stops and the like was quality carnage..... Even moreso with your driving Dave. ;)

Thought so. Glad I didn't buy it last night on my Turkish spending spree.
I bought it as none of the dlc will be free or the season pass, so it still works out cheaper for all of that than the pass as I'm sharing we go halves on it too.

I bought it as none of the dlc will be free or the season pass, so it still works out cheaper for all of that than the pass as I'm sharing we go halves on it too.

The season pass (for expansion packs) was never included even in the ultimate version, has that changed this time?

The only thing I'd personally miss is the VIP x2 bonus when ranking up etc. I never see the point of the car passes personally when already hundreds of cars in the game I never use.

I'm in two minds as to whether to grab it or just play via GP initially as I got the cheap 3 months so will have pass when it hits and about a month after, and then grab in a sale later. I loved 1 +2 but haven't really scratched the surface with 3 to be honest as it just felt a mess to me, hence in 2 minds.

The season pass (for expansion packs) was never included even in the ultimate version, has that changed this time?

The only thing I'd personally miss is the VIP x2 bonus when ranking up etc. I never see the point of the car passes personally when already hundreds of cars in the game I never use.

I'm in two minds as to whether to grab it or just play via GP initially as I got the cheap 3 months so will have pass when it hits and about a month after, and then grab in a sale later. I loved 1 +2 but haven't really scratched the surface with 3 to be honest as it just felt a mess to me, hence in 2 minds.

It says expansion packs are included along with car packs and VIp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180812-154645.png
    Screenshot_20180812-154645.png
    380.2 KB · Views: 57
It says expansion packs are included along with car packs and VIp.

Fair play. They've obviously changed it this time then.

Wow - game looks absolutely superb.
Got a few months stacked for game pass just now - this just has to be played :)

Just pre-ordered the ultimate edition and now can’t wait :clap:
With the dlc being included as well it’s well worth it imo,
I managed to get Xbox credit cheap so saved a bit as well :)

I'd normally go for the Ultimate Edition (especially this year as it includes the DLC packs, which wasn't included in previous games) but as a Game Pass subscriber that will get the game on day 1 anyway, my plan is just to buy the extra stuff separately (VIP membership & DLC etc)

The demo can’t be far away now surely...wishful thinking but hopefully this coming Tuesday?

Debating whether to go digital or physical for this with the ultimate edition. That being said I can't find the ultimate edition any cheaper than it's digital counterpart anyway.

Debating whether to go digital or physical for this with the ultimate edition. That being said I can't find the ultimate edition any cheaper than it's digital counterpart anyway.

I’d just go digital for it. I did because I know I’ll get plenty of mileage from the game :D and by the time I get bored of it or the new one comes out, this will be worth naff all for sale or trade in.

I’d just go digital for it. I did because I know I’ll get plenty of mileage from the game :D and by the time I get bored of it or the new one comes out, this will be worth naff all for sale or trade in.

Guess i'd better get sourcing some cheap credit then!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom