Forza Horizon 4 (XB)

Any advice on where to spend these car perks ?

I totally forgot about them and I have 82 points to spend.

Just a thought, maybe chuck some into an off-road vehicle. Part of the weekly challenge is to wrack up 7m skill points with one.

Another moan... weekly challenge now...

First off, seems a Horizon Edition vehicle doesn’t count. I have the HE Land Rover, you can purchase from the forzathon shop this week, already had it from a wheelspin.

Switched to another vehicle in that same “off-road” category which does count. Next challenge, win three cross country series events. Every fudgeing one I go to forces me to change vehicle! Or is there a way to find the ones I want easily?

The two cars I could buy with Forzathon points this week were the Peugeot 205 Forza Edition and the 812. I guess if I've missed the 911 GT3 I can buy in-game anyway, or from the Auction House?

Pretty certain the Porsche was in the shop last week but didn't get it. Think I've since grabbed it along with a load of others from the auction house.

You can get any car from the auction house. Quite an addictive feature .I go and buy loads each time. Normally not looking for anything specific but just bid on what takes my fancy to build up the garage and try to have a fair few in varied classes.

Switched to another vehicle in that same “off-road” category which does count. Next challenge, win three cross country series events. Every fudgeing one I go to forces me to change vehicle! Or is there a way to find the ones I want easily?

Create your own blueprint with the cars in your garage, I'm just doing a few now and they are counting. Just did a long race in a class D Land Rover and was painful.

Perk points are easy to come by. Just use a bmw m6 fe and go to the air strip. Drift down and back and you should have 70000x7 in skills. Just bank and repeat. You can get 10 perk points a minute.

I just won one on a super wheelspin!

Another moan... weekly challenge now...

First off, seems a Horizon Edition vehicle doesn’t count. I have the HE Land Rover, you can purchase from the forzathon shop this week, already had it from a wheelspin.

I jumped in my Horizon Edition Landy (if it’s the same one - has a brown camo paint job?) and that tracked against the challenge - it ticked the first one off anyway. Gonna try some of the Cross Country events now...

I jumped in my Horizon Edition Landy (if it’s the same one - has a brown camo paint job?) and that tracked against the challenge - it ticked the first one off anyway. Gonna try some of the Cross Country events now...

Yeah same one! Weirdly though, I tried it for the 7m skill point challenge, and it’s tracking skill points fine with it!

Is that defo just an off-road and not some variation? Seems the criteria can be quite vague.

Unfortunately it's an Extreme Off-road, and I've just seen that the weekly challenge is just Off-road only, so it doesn't apply. The only car I have currently for that definition is the Ford Raptor, which is pretty dull!

Also, do the challenges have to be done sequentially in order? As I've seen the last one is to get 7 million points, but is showing as 0 still even after I've been driving and have earned a few skill perks in the car?

Also, do the challenges have to be done sequentially in order? As I've seen the last one is to get 7 million points, but is showing as 0 still even after I've been driving and have earned a few skill perks in the car?

Have to be done in order.

Unfortunately it's an Extreme Off-road, and I've just seen that the weekly challenge is just Off-road only, so it doesn't apply. The only car I have currently for that definition is the Ford Raptor, which is pretty dull!

Spend 2 minutes doing an auto upgrade then, or go in the auction house filter the the class you want and grab a bargain.

I have a feeling the Winter Barn Find might be in the 'Off-Road' category. Found it last night but haven't picked it up yet to check - might be a good option for the challenges if so!

I have a feeling the Winter Barn Find might be in the 'Off-Road' category. Found it last night but haven't picked it up yet to check - might be a good option for the challenges if so!

You may well be right ;)

I would need to be pimped up for the skill point challenge though..

I've done the Cross Country events, so just need the Wrecking Ball and 7mil Skill Chain now... but is anyone struggling to get the Wrecking Ball Skill to register? It's an easy skill to do, and I must have done around 400 of them last night in a Raptor and the FE Landy but it's still showing as locked in the Forzathon list.

I've done the Cross Country events, so just need the Wrecking Ball and 7mil Skill Chain now... but is anyone struggling to get the Wrecking Ball Skill to register? It's an easy skill to do, and I must have done around 400 of them last night in a Raptor and the FE Landy but it's still showing as locked in the Forzathon list.

Just randomly popped for me while thrashing about free roam. Less you think about it, more likely it will happen.

Re: Winter Challenge.
Had the same probs as most working this out, but here's what I did in a Raptor 150.

Download a S1 class tune up for it.
Goto the race in the quarry.
Create a off-road blueprint and set laps to 1 or 2 (depending on how brave you are).
Win that 3 times.

Took about 10 mins for all 3 races.
After that just plough through a line of fence's for the wrecking ball.
I'm now working on the 7 million by just trashing around the quarry including just going back and forth over the frozen lake and banks. Had one last night of over 300,000.

Anyone occasionally get stutter/lockups, sometimes I will be driving around and the game will just lock up for a second or two and then continue as normal. It only happens occasionally but its quite annoying. Looking on Forza forums, there is quite a few posts with similar issues.

Also what performance mode are you all using, I started on quality but thinking maybe changing it to performance?

Had the same probs as most working this out, but here's what I did in a Raptor 150.

Create a off-road blueprint and set laps to 1 or 2 (depending on how brave you are).
Win that 3 times.

I'm now working on the 7 million by just trashing around the quarry including just going back and forth over the frozen lake and banks. Had one last night of over 300,000.
Bank your skill chains at 70000x6 as you can only bank 10 perk points per chain.

Last edited:

Win that 3 times.

I've just created a blueprint at the Quarry too actually. 3 lapper tho, for Offroad category at S1 level. Feel free to give it a go :smashin:

Edit: There's still some weirdness about the challenges tracking properly. I was on 1 of 3 races won...just won another but still sat at 1 win :confused:

Bank your skill chains at 70000x6 as you can only bank 10 perk points per chain.

Ooohh, don't worry about that. Mine was 300,000 after the multiplier. Lol.
I dream of 70,000 X 6.

I've just created a blueprint at the Quarry too actually. 3 lapper tho, for Offroad category at S1 level. Feel free to give it a go :smashin:

Edit: There's still some weirdness about the challenges tracking properly. I was on 1 of 3 races won...just won another but still sat at 1 win :confused:
I could swear with the challenge last week I was on 2/3 and I won another race and when I checked I was on 1/3.

Could just be my mind playing tricks on me but I was certain.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom