Forza horizon 3

Managed to find my last road eventually. Was a TINY bit (like a millimetre) of grey on one of the dotted dirt tracks. All showcases done, all festivals upgraded, all exhibitions done, all xp and fast travel boards smashed, all barnfinds done.

I've got about 90% of the championships to do, all of the drift challenges (I haven't even done 1 as I hate them), and there are a few speed traps and jumps that I need to 3 star but I just can't seem to do them and they are now testing my patience.

I think the only thing I'll come back for now is to finish the championships and even then I don't really think I can be bothered as I've already done all the races as exhibitions.

Is there any DLC coming out for this game in the future? Wondering whether to keep hold of it or not. I remember the Burnout Paradise DLC expansion and that was absolutely brilliant. If they bring something like that out with a whole new area I'll think I'll keep hold of it...
How many hours have you put in to achieve all of that out of interest?

Just a general comment I'd like to make about this game. It plays beautifully, but I wanted to say how impressed I am with the graphics. Given the limited power of the console, I am SO impressed. Huge kudos to Playground Games, this game is a real looker.

Horizon 4 on Scorpio on a 4K TV? BRING . . . IT . . . ON

Just unlocked the Horizon Hardcore achievement to complete the game. According to my profile I have played it for 3 days, 12 hours and 43 minutes. Might try to finish off Horizon 2 now.

Thank you Forza, one of the best sounding cars in the game
A0D9BDC3-8C3B-4441-8C0B-7DC9DF27C9D3_zpsccujvmo0.jpg

How do you find all the xp and fast travel boards, just finished getting all the 488 roads.

I cancelled the update by mistake, and now the game has disappeared from my list of games and is requiring me to install the whole 50gig again? I guess that's 5 hours down the pan?

Easy option - buy the treasure map for £2.49. Will save loads of time.
I prefer to play the game and get everything my self. That is what it is all about.

I wouldn't pay for the treasure map either but my brother in law who I game share with bought it. There's so much in this game that I don't mind cutting a few corners here and there

I've got two damn roads to find, I had noticed one road popped the road driven sign but was already highlight on map as driven.

I'm now thinking are these two highlighted as driven but not registered as I've gone over every inch of that map in case and the actual map and found no grey sections.

My last ones were short dead ends that I'd already been on, but it hadn't registered the last dash as driven.

What do you lot do with your rubbish cars that you do not plan to drive.

I have a fair few cars won on wheel spins that are just rubbish and have no interest in driving and I just hate having my garage filled with average cars.
I want a garage that is filled with super cars not a Vauxhall Astra.

I dont mind my Reliant though.

I just can't see them selling on auction house either. Is the only way to delete them currently, not something I would want to do.

What do you lot do with your rubbish cars that you do not plan to drive.

I have a fair few cars won on wheel spins that are just rubbish and have no interest in driving and I just hate having my garage filled with average cars.
I want a garage that is filled with super cars not a Vauxhall Astra.

I dont mind my Reliant though.

I just can't see them selling on auction house either. Is the only way to delete them currently, not something I would want to do.

Just stick all the ones of interest in a favourites list and just filter them everytime you're in the garage.

Don't get rid of all the lower cars as there might be plenty of lower grade options and races to do, many chosen by friends blueprints. Some of the best racing is in the lower grades.

If anyone wants a Warthog code, i've got one sitting unloved in my xbox inbox, quote this post and i'll send you a PM. :)

I seem to have "finished" the game. I did the final showcase yesterday and was a bit surprised to see the credits roll after. The thing is, I've still got 3 festivals at level 3. Considering showcase events and festival upgrades are tied into fan numbers I would have thought that they could have done a couple more events and had the final one when you do the final upgrade.

Now it feels like I'm grinding the fan numbers to get the final upgrades.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom