Forza 3 ultimate edition £13

The Moog

Quick question then,

If I already have a healthy career underway which I do not want to lose on Forza 3, how do I upgrade once I get the new version?

The Moog

Jisonga

Just brought mine from Amazon for £12.47 with free p&p which i thought was a bit of bargin as i have less that half of the DLC available for F3 and that after selling my F3 i only had to find £5 to upgrade with.

As for my career, well after having a HDD problem a few weeks ago and not backing properly before formatting i have had to start right from the start anyway. I am hoping that the game save file might work with new version, i will let you know how i get on once it arrives.

Jason.

Rocket_Man

Game save does carry over ok. I updated my install using the below guide. After installation you can play using either your original Forza disk or the ultimate disk depending on which disk 1 you have installed. The game will play from either disk but will only load from the HDD if the disk version matches. If they don't match the game runs from the DVD.

Forzamotorsport.net Forums - Ultimate Installation guide

Jisonga

I sold my copy of F3 to pay for the UC version and uninstalled everything before selling it, so now only have the new version to play with.

But as i had already lost my F3 game save after a HDD problem and had only just started again so i am using just my new UC copy of F3 to start afresh with.

Jason.

Jisonga

Blimey if i could of hung on they would of end up paying me to buy a copy the way the price is heading!

Jason.

Kirby

ah crap its just gone up on amazon today :( my own fault but I always do this :suicide: still I cant really get myself treats at xmas anyway lol.

Rocket_Man

still I cant really get myself treats at xmas anyway lol.
I got a lecture about buying this just before Christmas :oops:

Not that I had even mentioned it as an idea or that anyone was likely to get me it since I already had Forza 3 and some of the car packs!

Oh well, in one ear out the other :rotfl:

Trending threads

Top Bottom