• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Forza 3 + 13 Month XBL for £39.99

Robeh

Standard Member
What a deal. Irrelevant to if you want the 13 month XBL Live or not as you can just sell that on which could mean your affectively buy the game for £15-£20 depending on who and where you sell it. Or even if you just want live and then sell the game, meaning you get the membership for around £10. I might have to get this, its great.

Cheers

c64

Standard Member
IT's Just a branded xbox live card it's not the game + xbox live card.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have been warned almost fell for this myself and even posted it on hot deals

jrp023

I am almost certain this will just be a Forza branded subscription and not a game combo pack, in other words no game included .

CEEJAYBEE82

im sure this offer was mentioned somewhere else a while back and it turned out to be just a forza 3 branded xbox live subscription card not the actual game.

morph80

Standard Member
You wont get the game with it, all it is a special 12 subscription to promote Forza 3 and for this reason you also get an extra month free hence 12+1. Don't make a big mistake people.

k2nwo

i would get this if it included the game but hmv aren't very clear in the description, maybe it's just a xbox live card in the theme of forza 3 with forza pictures on it, not actually the game plus xbox live card. maybe i'm wrong tho.

Mullicious

It says "Forza 3 12+1 Month Xbox Live"

Use your noggins lads. It would be "Forza 3 + 12+1 Months"

It's just a branded card.

Bojan11

It's just a card. MS do this from time to time with first party exclusives as there were Halo 3 gold cards released when it launched.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom