• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Forza 2 - Region error

aakash

Standard Member
I have bought a new Xbox 360 Arcade in India. With console i get 5 games free which includes forza 2..

But when I insert the CD. I receive some error that is related to CD/Games region. I dont know what is this.

Anyone please help me get this thing running?

Thanks in advance

GMC79

Distinguished Member
I have bought a new Xbox 360 Arcade in India. With console i get 5 games free which includes forza 2..

But when I insert the CD. I receive some error that is related to CD/Games region. I dont know what is this.

Anyone please help me get this thing running?

Thanks in advance

Looks like the bundle you got had a different region forza 2 included sneakily. U didnt mention the other games not working so likely to be the case.
If so wont work whateva you do.

chuckles1001

Standard Member
Did forza come in a box with "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" as there wasa double pack and Marvel was Marvel but Forza was locked to US machines???

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom