Forumla 1 Fans - Series Link Warning on PVR

professorhat

Hi all,

Just a warning to those who have the Formula 1 set as Series Link on your PVR - this Saturday's qualifying is on BBC HD / BBC 2 instead of BBC One HD / BBC 1 and, as a result, seems to have a different ID and is therefore not included in the Series Link schedule on my Digital Stream DHR8205. I've also seen confirmation that the same is true for Sky HD users as well. The race on Sunday is unaffected by this as it is on BBC One HD / BBC 1 as usual.

If you're relying on your Freeview HD box to record the qualifying, it's worth checking to see if it has picked it up or whether you need to setup another Series Link for this.

Hope this helps a few people!

EDIT - would help if I could spell!

Last edited:

Futaura

There is nothing wrong with the ID on BBC1 and BBC2 - my Vestel box picked the race and qualifying up automatically. So, perhaps its just the HD channels that have the problem (DSO hasn't happened here yet, so I don't have HD).

professorhat

There is nothing wrong with the ID on BBC1 and BBC2 - my Vestel box picked the race and qualifying up automatically. So, perhaps its just the HD channels that have the problem (DSO hasn't happened here yet, so I don't have HD).

Thanks for this - could just be the HD versions in that case.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom