Forum Members PGR3 Games

RandomLee said:
What's everyone's favourite car when playing online?

Do you usually just choose whatever you want, someone specifies a class or just stick to one in particular?

I must admit to having a bit of a thing for the F430 and F50..... and the DB9R.

I usually would lock it to one class so you can pick any car in that class.

As for favourite cars i like the F60 most then followed by the DBR9 the F430 and the Ford GT

I should be on today around 3 to 3.30 for a couple of hours

Only had the 360 for a week but I would like to join in. Usually on after 10pm till I'm too spent to carry on.
Not been online yet so do I add the names on this thread to my friends list or wait to be added?

Must admit i have a soft spot for the TVR tuscan in purple (like Travoltas in swordfish) whuuf just send out invites if you want to

C225 said:
I usually would lock it to one class so you can pick any car in that class.

As for favourite cars i like the F60 most then followed by the DBR9 the F430 and the Ford GT

I should be on today around 3 to 3.30 for a couple of hours

You might like to try out a ladder tournament, it's what I usually run; and it's good for a full-evening's worth of entertainment. :D For those that haven't been in one it's quite simple:

Everyone starts in a class A car of their own choice. In each race the top 3 (assuming a full grid of 8) go down a class, and the loser goes up a class. The winner is the first person to win a race in a class E car. There's a refinement which forces people to use a wider range of cars, but it's as well to try the basic system just to see if anyone likes it first. :)

The beauty of the ladder system is that everyone gets a chance to win at some stage, and the better players do eventually win.

Oh, one other thing, try to ensure that everyone has at least downloaded the free cars from the speed and style packs, otherwise those that have the full packs won't be able to access them. :(

KenGB said:
You might like to try out a ladder tournament, it's what I usually run; and it's good for a full-evening's worth of entertainment. :D For those that haven't been in one it's quite simple:

Everyone starts in a class A car of their own choice. In each race the top 3 (assuming a full grid of 8) go down a class, and the loser goes up a class. The winner is the first person to win a race in a class E car. There's a refinement which forces people to use a wider range of cars, but it's as well to try the basic system just to see if anyone likes it first. :)

The beauty of the ladder system is that everyone gets a chance to win at some stage, and the better players do eventually win.

Oh, one other thing, try to ensure that everyone has at least downloaded the free cars from the speed and style packs, otherwise those that have the full packs won't be able to access them. :(

Sounds good should try it out one night when we can get enough people

sounds very cool, i would def be up for it

I've borrowed PGR3 for a few weeks so I'm up for some racing. I don't have a mic so no chat from me. Maybe I'll put out some invites.
I usually play from 8pm 'til 12 (later at weekends).

Just had a few races with grow1er and crunchman. Thanks lads, although you do need to find/fix those headsets as it makes it alot more fun.

D J C 197 said:
Just had a few races with grow1er and crunchman. Thanks lads, although you do need to find/fix those headsets as it makes it alot more fun.

Aye, cheers for the game. :thumbsup:

I ordered a replacement headset on Monday from Play.com, but I still haven't had it :thumbsdow

Thanks for the game lads, I've only had the game for a week so you'll have to excuse my handling on corners, obviously I didn't mean to totally take you out! :)

Count me in!! My online times are a little erratic as I work shifts (damn telecoms!) but I'll but up for a few races whenever I'm about :)

whuuf said:
Thanks for the game lads, I've only had the game for a week so you'll have to excuse my handling on corners, obviously I didn't mean to totally take you out! :)

Perfect, think I accepted a friends request from yourself a couple of days ago, getting to like you already if you're another poor driver:laugh:

I should be ready to hit the tarmac next week, hopefully monday, even the weekend maybe but that's less likely.

See you all on the track soon:smashin:

nice one C225, i've added a few ppl to my friends list from here, should hopefully get some racing soon :)

crunchman said:
Aye, cheers for the game. :thumbsup:

I ordered a replacement headset on Monday from Play.com, but I still haven't had it :thumbsdow

Received it this morning :smashin:

Will finally be able to talk to you guys. :clap:

Would like to get in as well if thats alright hard to get a game on online career anymore.

I may be on PGR3 at 5pm guys?

Hey guys,

been on Live about a week now, not on too much but wouldnt mind a friendly game of PGR3, i may embarrass myself but i'm no quitter or shunter (intentionally anyway! ;) )

Cheers Rob

Count me in too. I can play after 8:30 most evenings.

Balders
(Gamertag: CoherentFool)

Good Idea this, PGR has been the best and worst of my (limited) on-line experience.
Excellent when people are just trying get round the track and not through each other.
I'm on either at eastenders o'clock (as the good lady is upstairs watching that), mostly after 11pm and sometimes 9-10 weekdays.
It's unlikely i'm around many weekends

Denny

count me in !

Yeah count me in ..just bought this game..strugling to get to

grips wi it,so would b good to race people with similar skill???

That is none at all!!

Just added a few of you fellas to my friends lists.

Balders.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom