Forum Members PGR3 Games

C225

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you are interested in a few games of PGR3 with just forum members so you wont get knocked of the track as you do when you play with random people then please post here. Also if you could post times you are most likley to be able to play.

Members Interested

C225
Tetlee
Blicky_1
D J C 197
Crunchman
Meera
Captain Speedy
MJC
KenGB
jdncl
dgibbs
Soldier I
Lightsider74
Deadsquirrel
Darksidedamoon
retain81
Ollem2
Johnny Cass
Robmunkey

I just thought it would be good to have a thread where forum members could arrange to have games together without having to play random people who knock you off the track.

(But if a mod thinks this thread is inappropriate then please close it)

C225 said:
I just thought it would be nice to have a thread where forum members could arrange to have games together without having to play random people who knock you off the track.

(But if a mod thinks this thread is inappropriate then please close it)

I'm up for this mate when I can get off GRAW!!

I'm on most nights, late....

You can count me in(& I think this threads a good idea BTW as it isn't for discussion but trying to get some avforumers together for some games).

I'm certainly not very good at the game(as with all games), but I always enjoy a run around the track, race, cat & mouse, last man standing etc. All good for me:)

My best times(GMT) would be between 4pm-10pm or even better but unlikely for you lot 2-6am(damn the time difference).

blicky_1 said:
I'm up for this mate when I can get off GRAW!!

I'm on most nights, late....

Yeah, I noticed you play 'till damn late, it's always just you and Van Dam UK on my friends list in the twighlight hours., playing different games though.

I've still yet to open my copy of GRAW, I might open it soon and have a poor attempt at playing it. Will drop you a message to see if there's a chance of an invite when I decide to unseal the thing.

Tetlee said:
Yeah, I noticed you play 'till damn late, it's always just you and Van Dam UK on my friends list in the twighlight hours., playing different games though.

I've still yet to open my copy of GRAW, I might open it soon and have a poor attempt at playing it. Will drop you a message to see if there's a chance of an invite when I decide to unseal the thing.

LOL yea we are on late/early?? most nights!

We have a good team (a few members from here) and are always on LIVE late.

Get that copy opened and join us, you dont know what you are missing/what your 360 was made for!! :)

Im up for this.

I'll be on tomorrow but not until after Big Bro has finished, unfortunately. Should be about 10:30.

Dont know if my headset has packed up thou. Might have to go back to the original Xbox one. I noticed tonight that sometimes when i said something the little indictor did not show up showing who was speaking in a PGR lobby, so I assume my voice wasn't being recognised. But then sometimes when i was making no noise (no music/loud sound on either) the little indicator next to my name would light up as if i was speaking, but I wasn't. Strange!

I also think this thread is a good idea too. We do already have PGR threads but they are all for different things IMO. The discussion thread is for chatting about the game generally, i.e acheivements etc, the Tournament thread is for posting times, and this one should be for arranging games. Makes good sense to me.

I'm up for this whenever is possible for the rest of you as I'm free the majority of tomorrow. :thumbsup:

im in as well. i am on most nights from about 10 till 1, i havent played pgr3 for ages so bear with me if im c**p

I'd like to join in when I can. I'm often on fairly late in the evening.

Thanks,
Matt :).

Yep, count me in from the week after next guys. :smashin:

Available:
Early Sunday evenings, say from around 6pm.
Later evenings (8-ish onwards): Tue, Wed, Fri

Most weeks it would only be one night a week, since I already have a gamegeezers' PGR3 session on Mondays -- I like to think I lead a balanced life. :rolleyes:

Well i'm usually on live between 6-10 if anyone here is on just send me an invite. And sorry i cant be on that much after 10 which seems to be the popular time but i'm sure some of you will be on earlier and we can have few game.

I'm up for this. Normally on the 360 silly hours after the wife has gone to bed, anytime from about 10 to 3am!!!

Not played PGR for ages though but fancy dusting it off...:thumbsup:

Haven't played PGR3 for months...

Always knew it was worth keeping! lol

Count me in (after i get home from the pub that is, or i might go for the cheap option and go with the tinnies ;) )

Ok I've added everyone that has replied to this thread, will hopefully see you all on PGR3 or whatever later today. :thumbsup:

crunchman said:
Ok I've added everyone that has replied to this thread, will hopefully see you all on PGR3 or whatever later today. :thumbsup:

probably wont be on tonight, its my anniversary today and suppose id better make an effort. damn women.

I might be on later tonight and am on most nights.

Be warned though... my driving is a little erratic still as until I got my 360 a few weeks ago I'd been playing NSF:MW for the last few months on the PC and got super used to that.

i will be on this afternoon and early evening today if anyone wants a game and will send Friend request to those not already on my list

D J C 197 said:
Im up for this.

I'll be on tomorrow but not until after Big Bro has finished, unfortunately. Should be about 10:30.

Dont know if my headset has packed up thou. Might have to go back to the original Xbox one. I noticed tonight that sometimes when i said something the little indictor did not show up showing who was speaking in a PGR lobby, so I assume my voice wasn't being recognised. But then sometimes when i was making no noise (no music/loud sound on either) the little indicator next to my name would light up as if i was speaking, but I wasn't. Strange!

I also think this thread is a good idea too. We do already have PGR threads but they are all for different things IMO. The discussion thread is for chatting about the game generally, i.e acheivements etc, the Tournament thread is for posting times, and this one should be for arranging games. Makes good sense to me.

I got 'booted' from the lobby last night and the host wouldn't let me back. I must have upset someone, goodness knows how though? Maybe it just because i 'invited' myself to the game?

nick501 said:
I got 'booted' from the lobby last night and the host wouldn't let me back. I must have upset someone, goodness knows how though? Maybe it just because i 'invited' myself to the game?

I think they wanted the room for themselves. I think they were all friends in there. I noticed you'd gone and I had two goes on the capture the cones and then left myself.

Yep, I should be around a little later with a bit of luck, the decorators are here again today though so it might depend a bit if they're in the way.

I really hop I'll be able to join you guys, haven't had any luck getting into an online game of PGR3 since moving here for some reason.

What's everyone's favourite car when playing online?

Do you usually just choose whatever you want, someone specifies a class or just stick to one in particular?

I must admit to having a bit of a thing for the F430 and F50..... and the DB9R.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom