Forum members open day part 2

mb3195

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m planning a re-run of my pretty successful open day from last year, link to previous thread is here:
Thread 'Forum members open day - 2021 - Sony Laser, Lumagen, Trinnov, Arendal +more'
Forum members open day - 2021 - Sony Laser, Lumagen, Trinnov, Arendal +more

Since my last open day I’ve changed a few things, most notably a pair of trinnov amplitude amps, new dreamscreen v7 material, new arendal range of subs, lumagen 5348 and added a tactile transducer.

Most importantly though, my garden has had a complete makeover with much better barbecue facilities!! 😃

Early date I’m thinking about is August 14th, if interested and able to make the date, please let me know. Last year numbers were limited to around 12 which seemed to work pretty well.

Hoping @Gordon @ Convergent AV will be in attendance to talk all things lumagen and video. 👍🏻

Early shout outs to the following who have already expressed an interest in coming.

@Jenz
@IWC Dopplel
@aandpwoodley
@jont
@Breaking Dad
@BriD
@kenshingintoki
20BFC8ED-1548-4799-916E-45FD1AFA0ECA.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes am interested in coming thanks :)

Looking forward to this mate, happy to lend a hand again.
Attendees are in for a treat with the upgrades and Quake in action :)

I’m interested if there is space left.

How do you plan to do things Mark - eg, how many in the room at a time, and for how long - and a set selection of demos, or will you choose on the fly?

Yes, count me in too :hiya:

How do you plan to do things Mark - eg, how many in the room at a time, and for how long - and a set selection of demos, or will you choose on the fly?
3 in a room at a time. 40 minute demo sets with around 4-6 clips during this period.

worked really well last time.

fiod, drinks and chats for people. It in the room.

Please add my name to the list Mark. I’m definitely around that weekend. Looking forward to seeing the difference the lumagen and dream screen has made

Hi Mark

Thought this ship had sailed for me after missing out on your first open day. If there's space still available I would appreciate being on the list.

Sean

Please add my name to the list Mark. I’m definitely around that weekend. Looking forward to seeing the difference the lumagen and dream screen has made

Hi Mark

Thought this ship had sailed for me after missing out on your first open day. If there's space still available I would appreciate being on the list.

Sean

no problems gents, both booked in 👍🏻

Gutted, I can't make the 14th as I will be travelling to Scotland for our holiday, that's twice I've missed out now :I

Gutted, I can't make the 14th as I will be travelling to Scotland for our holiday, that's twice I've missed out now :I
nightmare mate, always happy to do a private demo though if you still wanted to come at some point.

I’d like to come space permitting.
Was hoping you'd make it mate!

nightmare mate, always happy to do a private demo though if you still wanted to come at some point.

Was hoping you'd make it mate!

Can’t be helped and will take you up on that offer if ok with you

Can’t be helped and will take you up on that offer if ok with you
no problems mate, as soon as lockdown allow indoor meetings (a couple of weeks I believe), anytime after that is fine with me.

Maybe we should have name badges 😬 nice to put a name to a face

Yes oi! Over her put my name down……er is there a good hotel nearby? May as well go all in
Good hotel? Well, there is a Marriott (Tom Cruise stayed there when filming Rogue Nation) and a Holiday Inn.

Will be great to finally meet you though mate 😎

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom