Forum members open day - 2021 - Sony Laser, Lumagen, Trinnov, Arendal +more

Thanks all for the kind comments, I’m glad everyone had a good day, I’m really glad I put the day on, it all went without a hitch, some great conversation and hopefully everyone took away some ideas of what is achievable in a garden shed 😜

When Covid finally dissipates, I get my new subs in and no doubt change to matching trinnov power amps, I may look at doing another one for the people who couldn’t make it this time. 😎

Last edited:
Thanks all for the kind comments, I’m glad everyone had a good day, I’m really glad I put the day on, it all went without a hitch, some great conversation and hopefully everyone took away some ideas of what is achievable in a garden shed 😜

When Covid finally dissipates, I get my new subs in and no doubt change to matching trinnov power amps, I may look at doing another one for the people who couldn’t make it this time. 😎

Sounds like you had a great day, if you do run another one could you please put my name down, thanks Andy

@IWCDopplel - glad to hear you had a great time at Mb3195’s open day. Your thoughts are very similar to mine in terms of the audio clarity and soundstage cohesion, it really is a deeply impressive set up. Any leads on those SF Ellipsas yet?

Alas no, I keep looking, amps and cables all ready ! I am spreading my net wider as most old SF have mounting bolt holes already in place on the underside so I could repurpose a Concetrino, minima or similar as a wall mount if made some brackets

Let’s see how tomorrow pans out, if all goes well I might do another one when Covid dies down as I know a few others are still keen on coming.
Yeah I'd love to be able to come over when I've finished building. For now, I'm going to make a cup of tea and read through the feedback (I assume there is some) :)

If we ever get out of this Covid mess I’m planning on doing another open day. A few things have changed since my last one; new screen material, change of power amps, tactile transducer, new subs and possibly new speakers before the summer!!

Let me know if you’d be interested in attending, absolutely no idea on timescales yet, but let’s plan for a similar time to last year, hopefully things will be almost back to normal by then.

Any previous visitors are also welcome 👍🏻

If we ever get out of this Covid mess I’m planning on doing another open day. A few things have changed since my last one; new screen material, change of power amps, tactile transducer, new subs and possibly new speakers before the summer!!

Let me know if you’d be interested in attending, absolutely no idea on timescales yet, but let’s plan for a similar time to last year, hopefully things will be almost back to normal by then.

Any previous visitors are also welcome 👍🏻

Count me in please.

Do you need a Covid test and do you have to quarantine for 10 days on return home. :p

Last edited:
Be great to see how its evolved, I'll make it of I can

Hi Mark, hope you and family are keeping well.

Would love to come for a re-visit, especially with all your upgrades since my last trip over. But happy to step aside if other members are keen and you've got enough takers;)

im building a cinema room, ETA for finish will probably be november/december so this visit seems almost like something I HAVE to do! hopefully COVID ends.

Yeah - I'd like to try and make it over this time if there's a space please :)

Hopefully a meet will be before I move and set up my final Cinema room, attempting to do this by the end of this year 🤔

I'm really keen to hear the subs in action as these will likely be my next purchase.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom