Greek Enigma

Standard Member
Reaction score
just a idea might allready be on here?

i think in forums their should be trusted online website shops

a list for tvs (for tv guys)

a list for pc components (for pc guys)

and so on

cause someone like me for instance is new on the net and needs a list of all trusted online website shops

so when i finally decide what 32" to get i can compare prices with each site on the lists that could be on here

just my thoughts thanks

if theirs not list on here allready

why doesnt everyone post what sites are trusted and it could be part of the forums thing if the owner of this site lets it

just a lil idea that will help me and others :)

thankyou

Some of us post retailers we reccomend or have had good/bad experiances with. I think anything official would basically be advertising? Nice idea though.:)

Some of us post retailers we reccomend or have had good/bad experiances with. I think anything official would basically be advertising? Nice idea though.:)

yeah it would be kind of advertising i guess

but i just thought it would be a great forum page with respectable shops

so

1. no1 gets ripped off and

2.be able to compare prices with shops knowing none of them are con artists

ohwell

Like I say nice idea mate, as you read these forums more though you should start seing this come through as its quite a community with people always posting warnings about stores etc. You basicaly have to search around for things a bit, it doesnt take long before you know your way round and if you get the bug like me you soon learn things to.:D.......I'm not stalking you honest:laugh: just dont want to go to bed yet and your th only one posting:laugh::smashin:

lmfao nah im off in a sec
ok yeah just got a cold so cnt take it all in at the moment

cheers ma8

That's what price comparison sites like Kelkoo and Pricerunner do.

Also, people have very mixed experiences with retailers, even those who are generally highly regarded like John Lewis and Richer Sounds. The good retailers in my view are those that deal with issues (which are always inevitable) with the least amount of fuss.

Can you also please avoid using text speak as there are non English speakers using the forum, as well as those of us who simply like to see proper English ;)

Last edited:
That's what price comparison sites like Kelkoo and Pricerunner do.

Also, people have very mixed experiences with retailers, even those who are generally highly regarded like John Lewis and Richer Sounds. The good retailers in my view are those that deal with issues (which are always inevitable) with the least amount of fuss.

Can you also please avoid using text speak as there are non English speakers using the forum, as well as those of us who simply like to see proper English ;)

sorry im young and used to the text way:smashin: lol

thanks for the responses vickster

I don't believe AVF use the word trusted anywhere with advertisers. I'm not sure if the advertisers are vetted in a hugely strict way - then again I have no idea about the process as it's nothign to do with me.

'Assured' then :)

as·sured (-shrd)
adj.
1. Made certain; guaranteed: an assured income.
2. Exhibiting confidence or authority: paints with an assured hand.
3. Chiefly British Insured.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom