Fortnite

Is the PVE side of the game any good? Been thinking about getting it for my boy but still unsure.

I have enjoyed what I have played so far. I thought it would just be a basic Horde Mode but it's a bit more in depth. Loads of stuff to unlock and loads of quests/missions. You could easily lose hours and hours into the PVE Game. I have sunk a fair few hours into it and not even completed the first area on the world map.

Loving the Solid Gold LTM recently and managed to bag a fair few Solo Win's on it.
It's now Duo's for a short time, you about tonight @ImBurkalicious or anyone else want to Partner Up for some games ?
Should be on from about 8ish for a few hours

Loving the Solid Gold LTM recently and managed to bag a fair few Solo Win's on it.
It's now Duo's for a short time, you about tonight @ImBurkalicious or anyone else want to Partner Up for some games ?
Should be on from about 8ish for a few hours
Enjoyed the other night, got the W and you had that 3rd place finish where you pretty much played solo and just destroyed everyone.

I need to try the PvE mode at somepoint

Think I need to take a break for this game. Getting more and more frustrated playing it.
The more I play the more I think there is now too much in the game and miss the simplicity of it.

Last night was just a run of games where I was getting 2nd and 3rd places and just not enjoying it and getting lag spikes and issues with building. Switch to build and instead change weapon and start firing. Not sure if it's down to the update, my connection or just me being crap.

Think a break is needed and come back once Season 6 starts.

Think I need to take a break for this game. Getting more and more frustrated playing it.
The more I play the more I think there is now too much in the game and miss the simplicity of it.

Last night was just a run of games where I was getting 2nd and 3rd places and just not enjoying it and getting lag spikes and issues with building. Switch to build and instead change weapon and start firing. Not sure if it's down to the update, my connection or just me being crap.

Think a break is needed and come back once Season 6 starts.
what are you going to play instead

anyone around for a few games this evening? i am fed up with being in rubbish squads

I'm still playing it but normally only on of a Thursday or the weekend in the evening.
Spending more time on Blackout at the moment though.

I was playing Fortnite BR on switch (it was pretty much the only game I played) but got sick of 30fps on there. I had an Xbox360 back in 2005/2006 and haven’t played since but just bought an Xbox One X and installed the game. It’s taking me a lot to get used to the difference in aim!

Anyway, if anyone want to add me I’ve put my details in the gamer tag trade thread. GT: x79

Holy thread resurrection!

My eldest has been using my Xbox Live account to play Fortnite. I'm now getting a bit bored of his chums pinging me the whole time I'm online, so I've set him up his own gamertag and added him to my Xbox Family. He wants to have access to his skins and game progress in Fortnite on his Xbox Live account, but each time he fires up the game it says we've already registered with my account (we only have one console).

I sent Epic a note, but they said contact Microsoft. Before I do, has anyone come across this before? Do we need to set up game sharing even though we only have the one console?

Holy thread resurrection!

My eldest has been using my Xbox Live account to play Fortnite. I'm now getting a bit bored of his chums pinging me the whole time I'm online, so I've set him up his own gamertag and added him to my Xbox Family. He wants to have access to his skins and game progress in Fortnite on his Xbox Live account, but each time he fires up the game it says we've already registered with my account (we only have one console).

I sent Epic a note, but they said contact Microsoft. Before I do, has anyone come across this before? Do we need to set up game sharing even though we only have the one console?
I imagine all the skins and progress will be tied to your account and I don’t imagine there’s much you can do about it.

Anyone still playing this ?

Was at my Mates for New Years and his lad has got a Switch for Xmas and he already has a PS4 and he asked me if I had ever heard of Fortnite and did I want to play against him in a Custom Game. kid got Wrecked !!!

So he now wants to play some Duo's with me at some point.
Can you gift V Bucks you own or gift the Battlepass as I don't think he has it yet.

Was fun playing it again to be honest and I think it has been years since I last played it. So much new stuff in the game.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom