Fort Bill World Champs 2007 (56k warning!!!)

allymac123

I like 5 and 6 most. Great use of fill flash on 5 and I love the context of 6.

mr_b_at_home

Watched the trial bikes in action aswell. They guys were awesome. It's unbelievable some of the obstacles that they get over (check out my entry in the comp). Downhill definately my fav though. I must admit the size of my lenses was nothing compared to some of the pro's that were there :eek: Ah well size doesn't matter and all that :rotfl::rotfl:

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
I like the Tabletop in "6"

But what on earth has happened to the D'Hiller's outfits???
They look like Cross Country riders now :(

As for Trials riding that was always the discipline I wanted to get into but sucked too much :(
The Martins (Ashton & Hawes) are still the best Trials riders I've ever had the pleasure of meeting

Anyway I digress...good work all round :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Neil

philaitman

Novice Member
I like the Tabletop in "6"

But what on earth has happened to the D'Hiller's outfits???
They look like Cross Country riders now :(
Neil

It's only for the world Championships that the international cycling bodies insist on skinsuits :mad:, all other races are baggies and style :thumbsup:

mr_b_at_home

He he...I missed out on getting a photo of the new zealand competitor who came off his bike and ripped his 'suit' at the back end :). He came jumping into the arena with his builders bum on show to great applause from the crowd (the bbc failed to show it though :( )

SweetGirl

Whooo Hoooo....very nice indeed :thumbsup:

love number 5 and 7....

excellent capture......:clap:

booyaka

number 7 is class - watch some of the downhill on the tv - excellent stuff - shame no shots of the ugy that broke his saddle off and still finished - could have been a painful landing !!!

jomike

No 6 for me, not only because the rider is South African :clap: but also because the structure gives a feeling of how high the rider is jumping, as well as framing him nicely.
Did the guy in 7 fall when landing? He seems to be in the process of bailing out!

Mike

mr_b_at_home

No falls into the main arena, they happened further up the course. Couple of big off's from the GB guys...ouch!! Had to laugh though, I took a picture of a guy racing through the trees and looked at the camera to review...only to hear a big thump and oooh aaah behind me as the guy went tumbling off.

Ah well, can't catch everything I suppose :confused::confused:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom