formula1.01 and humax2000 list!?

B

brucio

hi....i have a problem with this program...i don't be able to copy and paste from a list x to another.....why???with goldbox strong it was easy....:thumbsup:

C

chachi

Hmmm ... I did this the other day.
Two channel lists open and just highlighted and copy/pasted (shrug)

B

brucio

chachi....i re-tried..but never... but you use formula1.01 or 1.00???
is there any other like me???:lease:

-Hitman-

You need to enter the main transponder information into the TSinfo section of the editor then you add the channels into the main list.

Then right click the channels one at a time and select the correct transponder frequency.

B

brucio

hi dr....thanks a lot for your help!
sorry for my bad english but i don t understand very well...
can you repeat more clear what i must do?)(step a step)
i open two channel list with formula 1.01 and after??
in the first that i copy the channel i do right click and in the second liste i paste in section trasponder info???plese help i tried 1000 combination...:hiya:

habibm

Standard Member
1. Copy selected channels, to select more than one channel at at time hold the CTRL key down

2. Paste copied channels into anywhere in the second channel list

3. To change provider, select channel or channels and right-click, in shortcut menu go to 'Provider', a sub menu appears. Choose appropriate provider. Changes are now made. It's that easy.

B

brucio

ok to change transponder e provider on every channel...the problem is when i select a channel with copy and i try to paste in second channel list...
the option paste is not active!!!!!if i paste directly in the first list...ok....but in the second is not possible...i'm disperated!!!:(

B

brucio

i ve tried 50 times---:( but never and never...to reactive the option" paste" i must before push copy and after paste is avaible...but the first list channels don t appair!!sorry for english

habibm

Standard Member
On the second channel list you are copying to you must click onto a channel line and then right-click and paste.

B

brucio

thanks habibm...but i'm going crazy....at this point i left...or crying all day!!!

habibm

Standard Member
Did you download your satellite's config using Formula 1.01 or earlier version?

Have you tried a different computer? (maybe friends or one at work)

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Amazon Prime Video in August 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom