Formula One live streaming to an iPad

Discussion in 'F1, MotoGP & Other Motorsports' started by bratman91, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bratman91

bratman91

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Can anyone recommend a web site or app that will allow live video streaming of Formula One events to an iPad? A Google search shows many "free" sites that are almost impossible to navigate through without bringing up advertisements or invitations to subscribe to various products, so I would be happy to pay for something better.

2. noiseboy72

noiseboy72

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,704
    I assume you do not have a Sky HD Subscription, as this will give you streaming to your iPad?

3. bratman91

bratman91

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    You are correct - I do not have Sky or any subscription TV service - just good old Freeview which actually gives me all I need. Or did, until the BBC decided that it could afford huge salaries to it's senior staff, or Formula One, but not both.

4. noiseboy72

noiseboy72

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,704
    Might be worth seeing if you have an elderly relative or neighbour who has Sky and does not use the sky go feature on any device. Offer them a few quid a month!

I will check at work as one of the guys has a free service. It is not as good as the paid for service, but seems to work OK.

5. John

John

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,279
    1, anyone that shares their Sky log on with you is a fool. It would give you access to all their account options.
    2, its against the t&cs
    3, AIUI, BBC Iplayer and Skygo are the only legitimate ways of watching streamed F1 coverage in the UK. Discussion of other methods is not allowed

4 Closing :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.