Forecast Channel problem!

S

stubabyuk

I've just turned on my Wii to find the forecast channel. I have performed an update but can't access it!!1 I get the following error message:

"There is a problem with the wii system memory. You cannot use wiiconnect24. Return to the Wii Menu and follow the on-screen instructions'

WHAT?? THE??! I am running wirelessly with no problems otherwise - has anyone else had this problem??

HELP!

Stu

Seems you need to enable wii connect 24 first.
When i set mine up this morning i needed to install 2 updates, one for wii conect, and another for the forecast channel

Everything is enabled - wiiconnect 24, standby the lot....?

still nothing! Only had the one update - did a manual one first, not via the forecast channel - maybe I've upset it?

Has anyone else had this problem?

Have you tried turning off the console and trying again?

sounds like the update got stuck somehow?

I would suggest formatting the memory, BUT if you go down that route then you might want to back up your other data onto an sd card

May have to give in and try that - the Nintendo technical support line is chocker at the moment. Downloaded the Opera Browser ok though!

Will let you know how I get on.

S

I have the identical situation to you this morning stubabyuk. Hope it gets fixed soon!!

Never in the field of console gaming has so many gamers owning so few consoles, been so interested in the bloody weather! :D

Will let you know if I get it sorted TVR! I have been trying the technical support line 0870 6060247 but its a twenty minute queue and I'm at work so can't abuse the privalege. Have also sent an email to the techy guys to see if they can help.

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one suffering! If you do manage to get it sorted, can you let me know? Cheers,

Stu

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom