Ford Ka (2006) DIY bluetooth install

ashirusnw

Standard Member
How do I go about installing bluetooth into my 2006 Ford Ka (UK). As with many Fords, it doesn't have a DIN slot so I can't simply install a bluetooth car radio.

I'm quite happy to open up the radio trimming and install stuff into the sockets behind the radio (which I hope are standard ISO 10487 ones) and have a microphone sticking out somewhere but I do want the sound to play through the speakers.

I was hoping that a Nokia CK-100 or CK-300 might work with my Ford Ka but I can't find any confirmation of this online. (It says it connects with a "ISO Cable CA-135 or CA-152" - what is that and does a Ka have a compatible socket?)

What are my options?

thanks,
Ash

un1eash

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

DVD-Man

How do I go about installing bluetooth into my 2006 Ford Ka (UK). As with many Fords, it doesn't have a DIN slot so I can't simply install a bluetooth car radio.thanks,
Ash

I think what you mean is the Ford's don't come with a 1-DIN stereo, the KA from that year has a 1.5-DIN stereo so you need a new cage and a fascia adaptor and any single DIN stereo with bluetooth will slot right in (ISO harness adaptor maybe required.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-KA-Car-S...S_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&hash=item3cb18a3483

Liam

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom