Discussion in 'Motoring' started by p1tse, Aug 24, 2013.
I've googled the results but what does this mean in terms of fix £
Looks like the pre cat o2 sensor has failed, cost £25-80 for a new sensor. It could be the wiring at fault also, on some cars if the wire is in contact with the exhaust it can melt through.
It's come back on for the second time, as it did go away before
I'd check the wiring first then. Find the sensor and follow the wiring back to either a 3 or 4 pin plug. It could be this plug that is the problem.
Been quoted circa £150 for sensor and labour
Separate names with a comma.