Ford Fiesta Style (2006) Tyre Suggestions

TurnipFarmer

My rear tyres need replacing on my Fiesta, can anybody suggest a decent set of tyres to put on my Fiesta, what do you have on your fiesta?

Is it best to replace same for same? so does it matter having a car that has two different makes of tyres on?

My tyre size is 195/50 R15 and current tyres are Bridgestone Turanza's

Cheers, any help would be great thanks guys.

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
how much do you want to spend ??? , i had avon zz3's on my mk 3 mondeo and they were superb , you might struggle to get them now though :(

Mylo

Distinguished Member
As long as the speed rating fits your car then you don't need to worry much.
Having different brands or styles, front and back, is not really a problem.

I can happily recommend Falken tyres if you fancy a decent mid range tyre with very good wet weather handling.

If you go on sites like www.blackcircles.com you can get decent prices on tyres. The tyres are also normally star rated to show how good they are.

SeanT

Distinguished Member
I swear by Yokohama asymmetrics on smaller cars, for instance my MK I Fiesta, in both 13 and 15 inch sizes - but on larger cars (which arguably your fester is, by quite a margin) I will only fit Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 - which will stretch your budget slightly, but are absolutely fantastic :)

SeanT

Distinguished Member
The T1-R is the only other tyre I would recommend, and you seem to have already found it looking at your post.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom