Force Feedback Steering Wheel for the Xbox

Luddite

Standard Member
Hi all.

Is there one? Are there any plans for one?

TIA.

J

john87

I got the 360 Modena a week ago and it does the job well, very well. It also has the bonus of an adapter to place it on your lap while you sit to stop it moving about.

£45 at Game.

INDIE

Distinguished Member
I've bought a Gamester Lotus Wheel which is quite good and if you're lucky your local Dixons may have it mispriced instore @ £ 24.99. I've had two at this price from different stores.

Luddite

Standard Member
Bought a Lotus wheel, and have only had a quick go so far. Inital impressions don't seem too great - I feel there's far too much lock req'd (on PGR). The annoying thing is I've chucked the receipt! :( Is it poss to calibrate it? Or do you get used to it? (Or even, am I just too picky?):rolleyes:

Luddite

Standard Member
Lock as in steering wheel lock. IE you have to physically turn the wheel a lot for a small change of direction.

Nobber22

Sorry to bring this thread back to life after so long all, but I am after a steering wheel for XBox for my nephew and wonder if anyone is using a better one than the Modena? Is the Lotus still considered second best? Any good prices around please?

Cheers! :smashin:

Luddite

Standard Member
Can't answer your question, I'm afraid, but I can ask one of my own! ;)

Do you post as "Craft" on Scoobynet by any chance?

Luddite

Standard Member
LOL :)

It was just the way you used the :smashin: straight after your username in the same way he does!

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom