For The Invaders Fans And Older TV Shows

Garrett

Reaction score
Some of the members here just love the Invaders so if you are suffering from withdrawal symptoms pop over here and down load the title sequence. Here

There are also clips from other shows as well as well as a great site there should be something for all TV fans.

And a personal view on The Invaders Here

I’m with you there it is long over due.
It has to be one of the most disturbing programs of its time ever. You never knew who would place the hand on the back of your neck. :eek:
From my last recollections of the picture quality I seem to remember the colours were a little washed out. So I hope they can restore them on a Box set of the full series.

i wonder how many aliens Roy Thinnes took care of, in the entire series. They should repeat it on BBC2 or something.

I remember my cousin having a model kit of the alien ship (opening sequence) - wish i'd had that off him now.

Originally posted by Deansimm
I remember my cousin having a model kit of the alien ship (opening sequence) - wish i'd had that off him now.

So did I it had a removable top so you could see the aliens inside (I thought there was a clear one but I could be wrong). They were made by Aurora here they are still available
They also did the Seaview, Flying sub, the Cyclops and Robot from Lost in Space, Spindrift from Land of the Giants and large range of Universal monster that had luminous pieces.

thats the one alright - i remember it having a clear top as well

btw - i had a model of the 'seaview' myself as well

cheers

I had one of the Seaview myself it was painted blue, I do not know if that was the right colour what was yours?
I also made the robot and (my own idea) fixed a flashing bulb inside, and a battery in the base it so it looked as though it was talking.:blush:

i think mine came in a bluey-grey plastic

I also made the robot and (my own idea) fixed a flashing bulb inside, and a battery in the base it so it looked as though it was talking

hehe - i was never that inventive

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom