For the benefit of JohnG - Forest are up!

overkill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, they should have done it last year with a great end of season run, but this year Forest returned to where the majority of us (ie the non Derby fans) think they belong. In the top divisions.

Congrats to Forest, and I'm sure it's a huge relief to be out of the lower reaches. :clap:

Maybe passing Derby on the way up to the top flight lads? ;):D

I can't believe we're up! What a day of drama. League 1 is the pits, a few weeks all of us Forest fans were more worried about staying in the play-off places.

Well done to the boys :clap:

Good to see Colin Calderwood
doing so well.:thumbsup:

Up the Reddddddddddddddddsssssssssssssss! well done forest, out of that hell hole of a league at last. next the prem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arty:

Cant remember coming away from the City ground with such huge smile on my face . Today was awsome. A big thank you to Cheltenham Town
:clap::clap::clap:

You Reds ! :D It's a good job I've stopped drinking for a couple of months otherwise I'd be in a right state this morning :) I can't believe that Forest have done it when you consider how many points we were behind not so long ago. Having said that, it's not a good league and so we shouldn't have stayed down here so long.
I was one of those people who didn't think Calderwood had it in him to be honest so I'm eating humble pie (or at least I would be if I weren't on a fitness campaign :rotfl: )

You Reds ! :D It's a good job I've stopped drinking for a couple of months otherwise I'd be in a right state this morning :) I can't believe that Forest have done it when you consider how many points we were behind not so long ago. Having said that, it's not a good league and so we shouldn't have stayed down here so long.
I was one of those people who didn't think Calderwood had it in him to be honest so I'm eating humble pie (or at least I would be if I weren't on a fitness campaign :rotfl: )

JohnG, would love to see Forest back in Premier, used to love the away days to the city ground.

Good luck next season......:thumbsup:

JohnG, would love to see Forest back in Premier, used to love the away days to the city ground.

Good luck next season......:thumbsup:
Quite agree. With all of that Jeff.

The City ground is a great place to go, and I'd be sad to see them leave tbh. Or was it County that were mulling over moving?

Quite agree. With all of that Jeff.

The City ground is a great place to go, and I'd be sad to see them leave tbh. Or was it County that were mulling over moving?

It's Forest on the move. They plan to move in 2014, a new 50,000 seater stadium. It will be sad to leave but the place is looking a bit tired.

It's Forest on the move. They plan to move in 2014, a new 50,000 seater stadium. It will be sad to leave but the place is looking a bit tired.
It may well be, but will a soulless 50,000 'any stadia' be any better?

As an Arsenal fan, I'm not convinced moving home is the answer.

2014?

That's plenty of time to get relegated to the conference. :eek:

Non league football in a 50,000 seat stadium, what is the point? :D

Also Plenty of time to get in the prem. And win a couple more European Cups.:D

I'm a Derby Fan and I am glad Forest are back up.

Nothing better than a bit of local rivalry, and an easy 6 pts :devil:

I'm a Derby Fan and I am glad Forest are back up.

Nothing better than a bit of local rivalry, and an easy 6 pts :devil:

If that's the case then you might get into double figures again for next season ..... but only just :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom