For Sale: Velodyne DD12+ sub

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by richardraj, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richardraj

richardraj
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Velodyne DD12+ subwoofer

Fantastic active sub with full auto or digital parametric EQ setup via laptop

Under 2yrs old
    Ebony finish

Including remote control, setup mic, software Cds, & manual

Excellent condition. Only 2 very small marks on the top where the laquer has come away. Please see photo with 1p coin for scale. These are hardly noticeable, but I imagine are relatively easy to touch up & polish out with laquer.

Over 1yr manufacturer's warranty remaining (original receipt will be provided)

Based in Midlands Nr Warwick

£1950 ono

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,038
    Is there a reason you have opened a new account to sell this item after your last advert was closed in January?

3. richardraj

richardraj
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Yes. On my original account I'm unable to place more than one thread in the classifieds at any time, and I am unable to archive the closed post (as it is locked), to create the new ad.

Original post was closed due to advert on another site - which has since been removed.

4. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,038
    You are not allowed two accounts. I will remove this account now and if you need help on your existing account then please ask a mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.