• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale For sale/Trade Samsung Tab S5e

adbmaus

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Reaction score
I have for sale my Samsung Tab S5e; I bought it a little over 2 months ago, it's a fine looking device but to be honest it's still a bit too small for me; I enjoy reading my comics when I'm laid up in bed, hoped that I'd be able to manage with the (beautiful) 10.5" AMOLED screen and still found it was just a little bit on the small size for my personal taste and bottlecap glasses. To that end if you happen to have a 1st/2nd gen iPad Pro 12.9" that we'd be able to work a price out with I'd be interested, otherwise I'm asking for around £300 ONO.

I've attached some photos but admit to not having much flair and imagination for that kind of thing so if you seek a specific angle or aspect to be viewed, I would be more than happy to accomodate. Screen is A+, has 64gb internal storage and would be happy to include the extra 64gb SD storage for the price. Happy to deliver, but would be happier if traded by hand.

The tablet will come boxed with the appropriate charger and USB-C cable

Thank you for taking the time to read my ad, I hope you have a pleasant day.

Specs are as follows:

• 10.5 inch screen.
  • Resolution 2560 x 1600 pixels.
  • IPS technology - the picture quality won't be compromised, even from a side view.
  • Multi-touch screen - you can use a pinching motion to zoom in and out of pictures.
  • LED backlit display.
  • Support for simultaneous display of multiple languages.

Specifications:

• Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM670 octa core processor.
  • 4GB RAM.
  • microSD memory card slot.
  • Front facing camera 8MP.
  • Rear facing camera 13MP.
  • Android 9 operating system.
  • App store compatibility: Google play store.
General features:

• Built-in speaker.
  • Wi-Fi enabled.
  • Bluetooth - enabling you to easily and wirelessly connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
  • Microphone.
  • 1 x USB 3.0.
  • USB-C connection.
  • With One UI, Galaxy Tab S5e minimises display clutter by curating content that is most relevant to you.
  • The Galaxy Tab S5e comes with a quick-charging 7,040mAh battery, giving up to 14.5 hours of battery life.
  • At 5.5mm thin and weighing around 400g, Galaxy Tab S5e is light enough to comfortably stay with you.
Additional information:

• In the box: Tablet, UK Travel Adapter, USB C Data Charging cable, USB C to 3.5mm audio jack adapter.
  • 5.5mm thin.
  • Size H24.5, W16cm.
  • Weight 400g.
  • Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
  • EAN: 8801643805241.

Price and currency: 300
Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
Payment method: PPG Preferred
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attachments

Top Bottom