For Sale or Trade: CARBON FIBRE BUTTON BOX FOR PC + FREE NKPRO

I have for sale a brand new button box for PC sim racing games. The purpose of this device is quite simply to give you more buttons to control your PC games. It works best for racing simulation games but the button box will work with any PC game that allows you to re-map the controls in the games options screen.

I made this myself as a little project and enjoyed making it so much that I want to make a bigger one with more buttons and switches.

The button box has 8 push buttons and 3 toggle switches. The toggle switches can have 2 functions assigned to each one. In total the button box has 14 programmable buttons. The button box connects to the PC via a standard USB connection and is plug and play. No drivers necessary.

The face of the button box is covered with 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Vinyl. This is the best vinyl available and really looks fantastic. I recommend you do a Google image search to see 3M Di-Noc wrapped around some amazing cars.

The button box ideally needs to be hard mounted to your desk or cockpit. The button box has 2 mounting holes and comes with two bolts. You will need to devise a way to attach it to your desk / cockpit but that's part of the fun of being a sim enthusiast! If you need any advice regarding mounting the button box please feel free to ask.

I can only post this to the UK and am looking for £40 delivered. I accept payment via PPG and bank transfer.

I am also interested in trades. I would be interested in anything to do with sim racing, computer hardware, gaming, retro gaming.

I also have a boxed copy of NKPro which I will include free with the button box. As well as allowing you to play NKPro, it gives you access to the Asseto Corsa Tech Preview.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll get right back to you.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom