For Sale or Trade: CARBON FIBRE BUTTON BOX FOR PC + FREE NKPRO

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by pigginbacon, Mar 1, 2013.

1. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    I have for sale a brand new button box for PC sim racing games. The purpose of this device is quite simply to give you more buttons to control your PC games. It works best for simulation games but the button box will work with any PC game that allows you to re-map the controls in the games options screen.

I made this myself as a little project and enjoyed making it so much that I want to make a bigger one with more buttons and switches.

The button box has 8 push buttons and 3 toggle switches. The toggle switches can have 2 functions assigned to each one. In total the button box has 14 programmable buttons. The button box connects to the PC via a standard USB connection and is plug and play. No drivers necessary.

The face of the button box is covered with 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Vinyl. This is the best vinyl available and really looks fantastic. I recommend you do a Google image search to see 3M Di-Noc wrapped around some amazing cars.

The button box ideally needs to be hard mounted to your desk or cockpit. The button box has 2 mounting holes and comes with two bolts. You will need to devise a way to attach it to your desk / cockpit but that's part of the fun of being a sim enthusiast! If you need any advice regarding mounting the button box please feel free to ask.

I can only post this to the UK and am looking for [-]£60[/-] £40 delivered. I accept payment via PPG and bank transfer.

I am also interested in trades. I would be interested in anything to do with sim racing, computer hardware, gaming, retro gaming. I am planing on buying a TH8RS gearstick soon, so if anyone has one of those they would like to trade I would be happy to add the extra money.

I also have a boxed copy of NKPro which I will include free with the first button box to sell. As well as allowing you to play NKPro, it gives you access to the Asseto Corsa Tech Preview.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll get right back to you.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  2. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
  3. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    Bump. Price reduced to £40 delivered.

4. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
  5. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    I also have for sale another button box I made. Functionally this one is exactly the same. The only difference is that it is made from ABS plastic. I am also looking for £40 delivered for this box.

[​IMG]

6. tuttonp

tuttonp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +326
    £30inc offered for the abs one. Does it have the same monts underneath??

7. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    Hi,

Yes it has the same bolts underneath. It is also the same physical size at 150mm x 100mm x 55mm.

Thank you for your offer but at £40 delivered I am breaking even on what it cost me to make it. It is brand new and never been used. If it is any consolation, if you bought it for £40 I would wrap it in nice tissue paper! :laugh:

8. tuttonp

tuttonp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +326
    OK. Not to worry.

9. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    Here is a photo of a button box I made for myself a while back with labels on it to give you an idea of what this one could look like. I simply put white text on a black background in MSPAINT. Saved the file and took it down to the Tesco photo printing machine. I then cut the text out and used Prit-Stick to glue them on.

[​IMG]

10. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    I also have a boxed copy of NKPro which I will include free with the first button box to sell. As well as allowing you to play NKPro, it gives you access to the Asseto Corsa Tech Preview.

11. nescafe

nescafe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    can you tell me what controller are you running? leo bodnar?

12. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    It is using a standard gamepad PCB so is completely plug and play with no driver installation necessary.

13. nescafe

nescafe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    ok no worries matey.cheers for the reply

14. pigginbacon

pigginbacon
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +96
    I am also interested in trades. I would be interested in anything to do with sim racing, computer hardware, gaming, retro gaming. I am planing on buying a TH8RS gearstick soon, so if anyone has one of those they would like to trade I would be happy to add the extra money.