For Sale : IPhone 3G

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by AudiophileUk, Aug 14, 2013.

1. AudiophileUk

AudiophileUk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Selling Iphone 3G, 8gb. It is currently unlocked as it's jailbroken, but if reset to factory software will be locked to O2.

It's been mostly unused, used for the past few months as a travel phone. Good condition, I can not see any scratches to the screen, very minor markings to one of the edges, and the normal markings to the back these pick up with use.

Battery life seemed pretty reasonable to me, certainly wasn't dying in an unreasonably short time. Includes flip style case, USB lead but no charger. a USB to plug is what I use on all my devices can be had for 99p.

£55 delivered

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

screenshot software

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. AudiophileUk

AudiophileUk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
  3. Nethermancer

Nethermancer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm looking for a cheap replacement for my iPhone which has been stolen and still have a year left on my contract before I can get another. Are you certain that if this is restored to factory settings it will work with O2? What size SIM does it take? Will it work with the latest IOS software? If yes, would you take £50 for it?

4. AudiophileUk

AudiophileUk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    Hi, Yes I'm sure this was on O2, it takes a full size standard SIM, however if you have a micro sim you can get adaptors cheap.

No! This won't take the latest software, I think they took it upto 4.2! Thanks

5. Nethermancer

Nethermancer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So would it still work with the latest Apps? Will you take £50 for it?

6. AudiophileUk

AudiophileUk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +85
    I would take £50. I've used it jailbroken for sometime and used versions of all main apps (whatsapp, facebook, skype etc), however I'm pretty sure certain apps are not possible to download on older IOS versions now...