FOR SALE: Canon XM1 3CCD camcorder + accessories (UK)

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by BamBam_540, Jul 29, 2004.

1. BamBam_540

BamBam_540

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm selling my Canon XM1 3CCD Mini DV camcorder (known as the GL1 in North America) with many accessories, due to lack of use. Trying to sell privately before I try eBay to try to save a bit of hassle and admin fees. Broadcast quality camcorder - see full specification at http://www.mindlogic.com/CAM_CNON_xm1_DTL.shtml. Everything in near perfect condition due to low use and great care taken. UV filter always used so lens is mint. Only 1 brand of tapes ever used.

Here's what's for sale (photos below):

Canon XM1
    Standard battery BP927 plus long life battery BP941
    Battery charger
    Raynox MX-3000PRO 0.3X fisheye lens with lens caps
    Canon VL-10Li video light (uses same batteries as camcorder)
    Lowepro Mini Trekker backpack-style (holds everything with plenty room to spare)
    5 unopened Panasonic DVC tapes (never had any problems with this brand)
    TDK Mini DV head cleaner (only used 3 or 4 times due to lack of need for cleaning)
    UV filter
    Lens cap
    Canon strap
    A/V cable
    Instruction manual

Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3

Asking price: £1250 ONO

If you are interested or have any questions, please reply or email me at [email protected] .

Thanks.

2. SeaneyC

SeaneyC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    Might want to read the rules and try the classifieds forum my man.

Regards, Sean

3. BamBam_540

BamBam_540

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks, didn't notice there was a classified section to the forums. Moderators - delte this thread if you want.

EDIT: Damn, I just read through the selling rules. Ridiculous! If you advertise goods you can't accept offers over your asking price or advertise your goods elsewhere?? I'm all for fair trading but this is taking it way too far if you ask me. I'm not willing to abide by all this administration so I won't be posting in that forum. Because of this I might not sell my equipment for as much as I would be able to otherwise, and someone could miss out on a sale. Ah well, if anyone is interested ina private sale, give me an email at [email protected] . Genuine seller, more photos available on request.

MODS: From the LONG list of rules I wouldn't be too surprised if you are not happy with what I have just written. If you want to delete this then there's not really anything I can do to stop you.

4. BamBam_540

BamBam_540

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Open to offers on this kit before I resort to eBay next week. If you're interested, get in touch. Cheers.

5. BamBam_540

BamBam_540

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0