For Sale: ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS IS WORTH ?

jedi-knight

Established Member
Reaction score
  • panasonic pwd6 - black
  • with s-video & composite terminal
  • also has rgb scart terminal
  • done roughly 2800 hrs
  • includes swivel pedestal stand
  • immaculate condition with remote & manual
DSC00077.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

08-08-06_0435.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

also have a yamaha rx s80 slimline receiver which is in immaculate condition also complete with remote & manual
DSC00090.jpg

thanks.

I have read and agreed to abide by the AV Forums trading rules : Yes

jedi-knight said:
I have read and agreed to abide by the AV Forums trading rules : Yes

I don't know what it's worth but I do know you haven't read the rules properly. You *MUST* state a price if you're selling something here.

Moving to plasma forum. Items in the classifieds section must be for sale, with a price specified. Thanks :)

Have a search in the classifieds mate, loads have been sold and you cn get an idea of value then.

Difficult question to answer which may explain why nobody else has offered an opinion!

The PWD6 is a good plasma and the hours on your's shouldn't put off a knowledgeable buyer. The problem as a seller is that the HD versions are selling new for silly money. I have just replaced my PHD8 with a Fujitsu 58 series and fear that I am going to take a big hit on the sale price of the PHD8.

In the current market - £800 for yours, if you are lucky. Probably not what you wanted to hear. Advert in a local paper might do better, the buyers on the classifieds here are savvy!

Piers said:
In the current market - £800 for yours, if you are lucky. Probably not what you wanted to hear. Advert in a local paper might do better, the buyers on the classifieds here are savvy!

But a brand new Panasonic TH-42PWD8BKJ 42" Plasma Display is only £880 including VAT

chaparral said:
But a brand new Panasonic TH-42PWD8BKJ 42" Plasma Display is only £880 including VAT

I agree, I sold my 42PW6 nearly 2 years ago for £700 I think it was, and they were going for £1600 new then. I would think more like £5-600 now.

if you have the space, keep it. You'll be lucky to get more than £650 I reckon, even though it is a great screen.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom