1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for mooro, re Barco

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Gordon @ Convergent AV, Nov 11, 2000.

1. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,779
    You probably wont see this either.....

I just posted this in your thread about the blue band on your Barco. The TAW site and AVSCIENCE are the best forums to get this sorted. I'm quite sure it's not burn in and just some pots that need adjusted. On the other matter vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Go in to the "internet options" on Internet Explorer and delete the "temporary files"

I had the same problem with the board saying there were more topics and replies than I could read, but when I used different computers to access the site I saw different amounts of inconsistancies.

Best to email Blade when this happens so he can make sure it's our fault not theirs!

Gordon

[This message has been edited by Gordon, StereoStereo (edited 11-11-2000).]

2. mooro

mooro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you very much for the above , in both instances . I must say it is very good for guys like me who love home cinema but know little technical stuff , that there are guys like you out there who love home cinema , know what they are talking about and are willing to sahre it with us relative dunces. CHEERs!