For all you fellow sad old ***** Van Der Graaf Generator are back!

overkill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
........with a new album and short UK tour in 2011!

Van Der Graff Generator's “A GROUNDING IN NUMBERS”. Will be released globally on 14th March 2011,

UK Tour dates:

March 24: Leamington Spa Assembly
March 25: Glasgow ABC
March 26: Manchester Academy 3
March 27: London Barbican
March 28: Cambridge Junction

........with a new album and short UK tour in 2011!

Van Der Graff Generator's “A GROUNDING IN NUMBERS”. Will be released globally on 14th March 2011,

UK Tour dates:

March 24: Leamington Spa Assembly
March 25: Glasgow ABC
March 26: Manchester Academy 3
March 27: London Barbican
March 28: Cambridge Junction

You going to see them ?

Saw them at the stage in Gateshead a couple or so years ago and they were very good. Peter hammil has still got it, unlike many aging vocalists he can hit all the right notes and still has the vocal power.

You going to see them ?

Saw them at the stage in Gateshead a couple or so years ago and they were very good. Peter hammil has still got it, unlike many aging vocalists he can hit all the right notes and still has the vocal power.
Will try and get to see them at Manchester.

You?

Will try and get to see them at Manchester.

You?

If your going to Manchester I might join you. Buy you a beer and we can argue the night away :D Should be a laugh. Let me know if you are up for it.

If your going to Manchester I might join you. Buy you a beer and we can argue the night away :D Should be a laugh. Let me know if you are up for it.
No probs! Will let you know what I'm doing early New Year.

Unless the demand is such that it's looking like it will sell out, in which case I will let you know sooner!

No probs! Will let you know what I'm doing early New Year.

Unless the demand is such that it's looking like it will sell out, in which case I will let you know sooner!

Good stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom