For All Mankind Season 3 (Apple TV+) TV Show Review & Comments

Another very good episode, loved them
using a solar sail to give them constant acceleration to make up for the weaker engine thrust but half expected the disaster to befall them and not the Russians who have properly screwed the pooch now, Margo also let slip that she knew about their engine design which I am sure will raise more questions in coming episodes.

That ended was both fantastic and horrible to watch much like when the Saturn V ignited in Season 1.

Another very good episode, loved them
using a solar sail to give them constant acceleration to make up for the weaker engine thrust but half expected the disaster to befall them and not the Russians who have properly screwed the pooch now, Margo also let slip that she knew about their engine design which I am sure will raise more questions in coming episodes.

That ended was both fantastic and horrible to watch much like when the Saturn V ignited in Season 1.
This could be the first time in many years that a story about a mission to Mars doesn't lead to cancellation!

There have been at least two recent failures, Away and The First.

enjoyed the latest episode. I thought the sail looked a bit ridiculous though if I’m honest.

Very enjoyable and building up the tension nicely.

I caved and watched the 4th episode yesterday.

Very good. Though some of the shots/sets still look a bit cheap to me.

Maybe it’s because the PQ is so good/clean/revealing/slight soap opera effect in places.

No matter. Roll on the next episode.

Awesome sci-fi show, can't wait for Friday for next episode

Poor Ed, made the correct decision but that is going to forever haunt him just like Apollo 10.

Is it worth carrying on with?

Just finished season 2 and what a load of crap, all these astronauts coming from the Navy and Air Force and none of them follow orders, just do what they want.

All that build up of tension across 4 or 5 different scenarios to just defuse it all at the last second with a load of nonsense happy clappy turnarounds.

Ruining what was becoming a great show.

Is it worth carrying on with?

Just finished season 2 and what a load of crap, all these astronauts coming from the Navy and Air Force and none of them follow orders, just do what they want.

All that build up of tension across 4 or 5 different scenarios to just defuse it all at the last second with a load of nonsense happy clappy turnarounds.

Ruining what was becoming a great show.
If you didn't like where Season 2 went then I would say probably not, personally for me I loved it just as much as Season 1 and have been very much enjoying Season 3.

Weather this was intended I don't know but the ending of the lasted episode had me laughing out loud.
I hope it was intentional.

I laughed too!

Season 2 was awesome, Gordo's arc was great, and loving Season 3 so far

Last edited:
I love the space stuff and all that but find the relationships and family stuff a real slog, skipping through most of that. It's a great show but it has a lot of what I would call filler.

I'm just getting stuck into season 3 and loving it.

Damn. I've just hit a brick walled garden in finding out that S3 Ep7 isn't out yet as they are being released weekly. :(

Damn. I've just hit a brick walled garden in finding out that S3 Ep7 isn't out yet as they are being released weekly. :(
For All Mankind has always been a weekly show.

There appears to be two main treads for this programme.

Any chance of combining them?

There appears to be two main treads for this programme.

Any chance of combining them?
Well one is for the show overall and this one is specifically for the forum review of Season 3 so combining them could be messy.

Episode 9 really ramps it up

I thought the politics are spying was enough coming to a head - then we find out North Korea are on Mars. Excellent

Can't wait for the finale

It’s just starting to get good now. It’s both awesome and ridiculous at times.

Cant work out if the twist at the end is just stupid or brilliant! Would be a laugh if it turns out the Koreans were actually first to Mars but were keeping it as a secret holiday home for Kim Jong Il.
Not sure where the Gay President story is going - oddly I think current USA might be more strongly divided on it than '90s USA would've been - especially as she is a Republican.

Just about everything that's gone wrong for them can be traced back to actual or, wanted affairs and their fallout.

watched episode 10 - just excellent

thank god they have already ordered season 4

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom