For All Mankind Season 3 (Apple TV+) Premiere TV Show Review & Comments

Hampy1972

Distinguished Member
First two seasons were brill, looking forward to this, Cas :)

Joe C

Distinguished Member
I nearly gave up on this after the first couple of eps of season 1 - so glad I didn’t. Season 2 was brilliant, and the final episode was a proper rollercoaster of emotions.

Can’t wait to see what this season brings - but will be a while, have raved about this so much that Good Lady C has decided she wants to watch it and we only finished season 1 last night

Jason56d

We didn't start this till season 2 had arrived. So much other stuff to watch and neither the Mrs nor I were that enthusiastic about the story line.

Once we did, we spam watched both seasons up to the superb sad tear inducing ending of season 2.

Will try and be strong to hold out till they have all aired, but very doubtful we will be able too.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Thanks Cas.

This series is next on the Apple list with Ted Lasso. One of those rare shows that seem to attract nothing but plaudits and rapturous approval.

FutureShark

Right will be tuning in to this next then!

BTW, in case no ones watched it and wants another recommendation, I particularly enjoyed Severance on AppleTV, great show!

Slinkywizard

Distinguished Member
Wow. What an absolute banger of a first episode! That's a statement of intent right there. Incredible stuff.

GeorgeL78

Thanks Cas! Loved the first 2 seasons so can't wait to get started on season 3 :)

scrowe

Distinguished Member
Has there ever been a better week of new streaming?

Obi-Wan
Stranger Things
The Boys
Ms. Marvel
For All Mankind

Joe C

Distinguished Member

Obi-Wan
Stranger Things
The Boys
Ms. Marvel
For All Mankind

And Star Trek Strange New Worlds (if you can get it), which I’m absolutely loving

DELUCAS

Distinguished Member

Obi-Wan
Stranger Things
The Boys
Ms. Marvel
For All Mankind

Star Trek Strange New Worlds
The Orville

well they are Sci - Fi ………😎😎

Belzok

Distinguished Member
Shame we're not going to see any more Gordo and Trace, they were arguably my favourite characters right from the beginning.

encaser

Office bound Molly sucks but at least she's in it.
I liked the opener, though no one noticing the obvious onboard dynamic situation was silly and not conferring with the astronauts/experts but Ed's ex was nutty - let's not panic them, too! To cap it off, Ed's surely sidelined again and his magpie wife's greed revealing his (supposed) brittle bones...Tsk.

Joe C

Distinguished Member
Spoiler all of that mate

Last edited:

Garrett

Joe C

Distinguished Member

meep

Love this show, but not sure about that episode. Mostly good except for the in-space sequences. I thought the hotel sets were shoddy and the exterior sequences had a very distinct sound stage quality, both of which tore me out of the action, which was formulaic, at best.

Also, did anyone else think the the music mix was weedy and insipid? Dialog was fine, but the music was distinctly lacking in impact.

Hoping the next few episodes make up for it with intrigue, office politics and better considered peril situations.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

PSB Speakers unveils Passif 50 loudspeaker
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung Gaming Hub goes live
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Huawei unveils FreeBuds Pro 2 true wireless earbuds
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sony unveils Inzone gaming brand