1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Footy on KV32FX66 thru Sky Digi Box

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by stoutrk11, Mar 4, 2003.

1. stoutrk11

stoutrk11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any one who has had trouble with football on a KV32FX66 should try the following... It made a load of difference to my set... ps I'm a novice to all this tv lark. It can be quite frustrating at times, especially when paying £900 and the pictures c***.

Go to services on your sky remote, then the picture settings, make sure it's set to RGB not PAL and that scart control is on. Then watch Sky thru AV 1 scart channel instead of the RF lead. PS I've got my sky plugged straight into my TV I don't use my VCR anymore.

This clears away the fuzz that you get around the players. Watched the Liverpool Man U game on sunday with the wrong picture setings... thought I'd had 10 pints not 2 the picture was that bad. Watched the Villa Birmingham game last night... class picture.

Combo of scart and RGB really cleared up the rest of the channels as well. Got rid of the flickering yelow bits on the scan and search bar to.

Ps... I was wondering if any one could let me know how you change the Sky remote button to point point to AV1, mines pointing at C5 at the min. Bit of a pain having to use 2 remotes to watch Sky. Sky were no help...

2. w3dal

w3dal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Cheers for that as i have the same Tv as yours but have not connected my digibox to the Tv yet.

What Sky box do u have???

Dal :D

3. stoutrk11

stoutrk11

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just a bog standard Grundig, not sure of the model.

Hope the info I mentioned works for you.

4. w3dal

w3dal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Hi,

Wont know till the end of the month when i move into my new flat but it sounds like you have it sorted.

I might treat myself to a decent scart lead for the digibox like i have for my dvd player.

Dal :D