Footy manager not pleased with Sky!

ELGENERAL1994

Established Member
Reaction score
I did not know where else to post this, but it made me LOL:

We all know about famous modern managers refusing to speak to television stations because of perceived wrongs in their coverage - but what about Stockport boss Jim Gannon? He, reportedly, is not cooperating with Sky before the club's play-off League Two play-off final against Rochdale because of a nine-month customer relations dispute over his defective Sky box. (Daily Mail)

:rotfl::rotfl:

Saw this as well and made me laugh on the train this morning. Bet its a HD box

Due to this being such a high profile / public show of unsatisfaction, do you think Sky will improve their customer service?

Due to this being such a high profile / public show of unsatisfaction, do you think Sky will improve their customer service?

Maybe it will get something done for him but as for the rest of us waiting on Sky to get something sorted I wouldn't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

must work...didn't David James do the same thing a while back...

I did not know where else to post this, but it made me LOL:

We all know about famous modern managers refusing to speak to television stations because of perceived wrongs in their coverage - but what about Stockport boss Jim Gannon? He, reportedly, is not cooperating with Sky before the club's play-off League Two play-off final against Rochdale because of a nine-month customer relations dispute over his defective Sky box. (Daily Mail)

:rotfl::rotfl:
Good for him. Attaching all these conditions to service thereby depriving you of making your own choice of hardware and then supplying thousands of defective boxes stinks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom