Footballers Wives Has Finished

Ian J

Ex Member
Reaction score
Stuck away in a Welsh Valley's hotel room for the early part of each week the highlight of each trip was Footballers Wives on ITV every Tuesday.

I am sure that although most of you will not admit to watching it you will have seen it and I found it compulsive viewing simply because of the awfulness of the whole thing. Larger than life is an understatement as it had the most ridiculous characters, over the top plotting and quite simply it was the most appalling drama that I have seen since Savannah a few years ago.

As a Crystal Palace fan I was dismayed to find out that the ghastly house with the swimming pool complete with tiled footballer actually belonged to Ron Noades the ex chairman of Palace.

I can't wait for the next series to find out whether Kyle will manage to be both a father and brother to a baby at the same time.

I don't know what to do next week now that it has finished - perhaps just sit in the hotel bar and have a few more drinks.

I was planning to watch it until I noticed that it was on at the same time as the football - genius scheduling! :eek:

I think you'll find it is delibratley OTT & cheesey.
After all it is about highly paid football prima donas and their wives. You just couldn't take this subject matter seriously.

my girlfriend loved it :(

Very OTT and very very cheesy, but deliberately - I'm not so sure

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom