1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football !

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Taz, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK, Looks like im going to have to do the unthinkable and get Sky put back in :eek: I need to see the football this season and it looks like Sky is my only option :rolleyes:

Unless there is any other way around this, whats it going to cost me for the premiership and champions leauge games??

Thanks

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    The cheapest SKY package which includes all of it's sports channels is £31 (with family package) that will give you all the Nationwide, Premiership and CL games on SKY plus the two games per week on ITV2.
    The main cost would be if you no longer have a dish installed or own a digibox. If you have taken out a subsidised install before then you are not entitled to a second, however you attempt to fool SKY and apply under your partners name or if you have moved location then that's even better.

3. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :mad: Damn right there starburst, they wont let me have another one for a tenner! :mad: they want £199 for digibox, £80 for a dish + instalation!!... yeh right! :mad:

On the plus side though, I got a dish and box for nothing so all I have to do is reactivate my account :D

thats Sky for ya I s'pose :rolleyes: :)