football tricks

Mr.Woo is a legend... but his style is very different, it use to be classified as "circus"... but still he is one of the greatest and he's almost the only one who can entertain a crowd for more then 10minutes!

Yeah but Ronaldinho is a footballer too.

I best these guys can't play football to save their lives !!:D

Yeah but Ronaldinho is a footballer too.

I best these guys can't play football to save their lives !!:D

Real Madrid should sign Mr Woo and we can see if he can play football or not! :D

Mr.Woo did play professional in Germany many years ago, before he became a footballjuggler. Now he is a bit over 40 years so I don't believe he would be to good.

Palle, myself... did play on a good standard a coupple of years ago, I was in the district team which basically means I was like one of the 150 best in the whole country in my age. I stopped with football to a coupple of years ago to concentrate on freestyle more.

I have a video somewhere of me playin 7-aside like 1.5 year ago. If any1 would like to see it I can try and find it.

....At least we can only get better.:D

I hope you do... and fast! Believe it or not, I put a bet on for RM to win the Champions League and Ruud V.N. to be top scorer. I stand to win £900, but it doesn't look like happening now.

It would really test me if RM and Chelsea get to the final and Ruud is top scorer. Who would I want to win? Chelsea because I love them... or RM because I would love the money..:eek: ....... No contest... bring the trophy home boys! :smashin:

I hope you do... and fast! Believe it or not, I put a bet on for RM to win the Champions League and Ruud V.N. to be top scorer. I stand to win £900, but it doesn't look like happening now.

It would really test me if RM and Chelsea get to the final and Ruud is top scorer. Who would I want to win? Chelsea because I love them... or RM because I would love the money..:eek: ....... No contest... bring the trophy home boys! :smashin:

Sorry to tell you but you aren't going to win £900, as much as it hurts to admit it.

Just not good enough - still very shaky at back (even with Cannavaro) and no creativity in midfield.

No hope.

But then I have been known to get my football predictions wrong on numerous occasions - about 95% to be honest so there might still be hope for you.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom