• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

football tricks

F

freestylefactor

Mr.Woo is a legend... but his style is very different, it use to be classified as "circus"... but still he is one of the greatest and he's almost the only one who can entertain a crowd for more then 10minutes!

RMCF

Distinguished Member
Yeah but Ronaldinho is a footballer too.

I best these guys can't play football to save their lives !!:D

F

freestylefactor

Mr.Woo did play professional in Germany many years ago, before he became a footballjuggler. Now he is a bit over 40 years so I don't believe he would be to good.

Palle, myself... did play on a good standard a coupple of years ago, I was in the district team which basically means I was like one of the 150 best in the whole country in my age. I stopped with football to a coupple of years ago to concentrate on freestyle more.

I have a video somewhere of me playin 7-aside like 1.5 year ago. If any1 would like to see it I can try and find it.

CFC1

Distinguished Member
....At least we can only get better.:D

I hope you do... and fast! Believe it or not, I put a bet on for RM to win the Champions League and Ruud V.N. to be top scorer. I stand to win £900, but it doesn't look like happening now.

It would really test me if RM and Chelsea get to the final and Ruud is top scorer. Who would I want to win? Chelsea because I love them... or RM because I would love the money..:eek: ....... No contest... bring the trophy home boys! :smashin:

RMCF

Distinguished Member
I hope you do... and fast! Believe it or not, I put a bet on for RM to win the Champions League and Ruud V.N. to be top scorer. I stand to win £900, but it doesn't look like happening now.

It would really test me if RM and Chelsea get to the final and Ruud is top scorer. Who would I want to win? Chelsea because I love them... or RM because I would love the money..:eek: ....... No contest... bring the trophy home boys! :smashin:

Sorry to tell you but you aren't going to win £900, as much as it hurts to admit it.

Just not good enough - still very shaky at back (even with Cannavaro) and no creativity in midfield.

No hope.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom