Football Predictor League

MrM

Hi all,

I run this with my friends through social media, but thought I'd try gain some more interest here. Hopefully allowed?

"Predict The Football" is back for another year. A great alternative to the labour intensive weekly Fantasy Football leagues. Simply predict the scores of each game online every week for the forthcoming games in the PL matches. Scoring is based on correct score & correct outcome with various bonus' applied along the way.

£10 entry per team - last year we had £250 prize money paid out down to 4th place!

Scoring System Explained

The Predict the Football scoring system works as follows, and is all done online and automatically.
  • 3 points for predicting an exact score
  • 1 point for predicting the correct result (ie. you correctly predict the winner, or you correctly predict a draw, but by the wrong number of goals).
  • 2 point bonus for predicting the correct result if that result was predicted by less than 20% of your competitors.
  • 2 point bonus for predicting the exact score if that score was predicted by less than 5% of your competitors.

Full rules, and scoring system explained: Predict the Premier League

Prize money

Prize money is either awarded 100% to the 1st place payer, or split down to 4th depending on the number of entrants.
  • <10 players – 1st place winner paid
  • 10 - 15 players – 1st and 2nd paid
  • 15-20 players – 1st, 2nd & 3rd paid.
  • 20+ - 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th paid.

Exact prize money to be confirmed once all entries are in. Monies held by me and paid at the completion of the season.

To enter:

1. Sign up at: https://premierleague.predictthefootball.com/
  2. Get in touch with me to secure your spot @ £10 per team. (Cash, Bank Transfer, Mobile Pay & Paypal all accepted).
  3. Once paid, a league code will be provided.

MrM

Bump.

10 people entered so far, 4 more to join next week.

For those who have never played, each week you log on to enter your score predictions and the scores are added automatically and leader table updated at the end of every game week.

Great fun.

The table literally changed week on week!!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom