Football or Cod

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark74uk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well,

You have a few hours free in the evening. What will you be doing, watching the footie or playing cod.

For me it will be the footie everytime, no matter whos playing.

Well,

You have a few hours free in the evening. What will you be doing, watching the footie or playing cod.

For me it will be the footie everytime, no matter whos playing.

I'll be watching matches involving :
England, Spain, Argentina, Holland, France and Brazil.

A fair few are on in the week when it's work so :thumbsdow

Got Sky HD yesterday so will probably be watching quite a bit of football, with some CoD inbetween (if the missus lets me ;)) But its a tough one though.

Got Sky HD yesterday so will probably be watching quite a bit of football, with some CoD inbetween (if the missus lets me ;)) But its a tough one though.

It's a love/hate relationship with both COD and football.

Possibly just about to get Virgin HD, so we'll see I guess.

Having waited the best part of 1500 days for this WC its safe to say COD can take a back seat for a while.

Yep no COD for me apart from Sunday evening, gonna squeeze in a few 2night tho about 11pm

WC hands down. My buddy even moved his wedding back 2 hours when he found out England v USA was scheduled for tomorrow as to not interfere.

Footie :smashin: Plan to watch as many of the matches as I can, no matter who's playing. Just got freeview HD so I'll be making the most of it :D

If any of you have flags or plastic flags on your car please remove them as they look tacky as, anyone in Bristol who has that on their vehicle I assume live in Knowle West and claim benefits and have 3 kids all called John

If any of you have flags or plastic flags on your car please remove them as they look tacky as, anyone in Bristol who has that on their vehicle I assume live in Knowle West and claim benefits and have 3 kids all called John

:rotfl::rotfl: it does seem every other car has them on, not me though (don't have a car ;):D)

Footie :smashin: Plan to watch as many of the matches as I can, no matter who's playing. Just got freeview HD so I'll be making the most of it :D

Same here Paul.

Uraguay V France tonight looking forward to it. Currently watching the build up to the first game on my works PC and just minimize when the powers that be are nearby.:smashin:

The opening ceromany looked awesome, all of the differnt colour team shirts and nations in the crowd, gets the juices flowing. Lets hope South Africa do well to keep the interst alive for the host nation.

You guys talkin about rugby?

jk. Let me know if the US wins so I can gloat... even though I won't watch the game, lol.

footy everytime :smashin:

cant wait.. really looking forward to it, tho have had to record opening ceremony and SA v Mex as im stuck at work :(

which means it'll prob be midnight by the time ive caught back up with the that and the france match! :(
.. the mrs is going to love me this WC :D

Anyone got a link, or some links to a website streaming the games live for free? My workplace in all their trust blocked espn360... :(

I got to watch about 5 minutes of the Mexico game but then the fitlers got a hold of it and squashed it. The ITV link they denied me access, lol.

Maybe I'll have my wife record the US matches and actually watch a soccer game for the first time in 8 years.

I got to watch about 5 minutes of the Mexico game but then the fitlers got a hold of it and squashed it. The ITV link they denied me access, lol.

Maybe I'll have my wife record the US matches and actually watch a soccer game for the first time in 8 years.

You don't deserve to watch it when you call it 'Soccer'

You don't deserve to watch it when you call it 'Soccer'
I deserve to watch it as much as you deserve to watch "eggball" as you guys call it. Meaning you can watch it if you want, I don't discriminate :)

COD

with exception of England and Honduras (my sweep team) but the 'H' will probably only be 3 matches in total;)

Footy with some COD in between

South Africa 1 Mexico 1- great first game. Feel sorry for SA, Mexico scored in injury time at the end of the second half.

Mexico scored in injury time at the end of the second half.

No they didn't. Mexico scored with over 10 minutes left to play.

No they didn't. Mexico scored with over 10 minutes left to play.

doh. Sorry i was watching the game with no sound on my works pc and it kept buffering so i wasn't completly sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom