Football Manager 2021 - December 2020

This will go down well with the Mrs 😂🤣😂

I give it 30 mins then un-intalled it on PC. Far too complicated for me. Its turned into a huge job to try keep up with everything.

I give it 30 mins then un-intalled it on PC. Far too complicated for me. Its turned into a huge job to try keep up with everything.

I used to play it 8 hours a day when I was in Uni in 99/2000. Agree that they became too complex as time went on. Not sure I want to spend 2 hours tweaking training routines. But will give this a whirl - not played it for years but often fancied it again.

I used to play it 8 hours a day when I was in Uni in 99/2000. Agree that they became too complex as time went on. Not sure I want to spend 2 hours tweaking training routines. But will give this a whirl - not played it for years but often fancied it again.
Thats what I thought mate, not played it for well over 10 years and thought why not whiles its on gamepass......yip, it was like the krypton factor x10. Threw so many tutorials at me I didnt have a clue after half of them so just un-installed it. Can't be bothered with all that faff and couldn't be bothered to work out how to get my staff to do it all for me either. I just wanted to look for bargains, set up a formation and play some games. Not sort out individual manicure times and diets and stuff like that!

Fans will love it though but it just wasn't for me.

I won’t have the time to guide the Canaries to Champions League glory!

Noticed they’ve listed this a separate edition to The PC version. Hope this is a straight copy of the full PC version and the reason for the separate edition is because they’ve had to make changes for using a controller.

Noticed they’ve listed this a separate edition to The PC version. Hope this is a straight copy of the full PC version and the reason for the separate edition is because they’ve had to make changes for using a controller.

It’s not the full version, it’s just the cut-down Touch version.

So it’s based on touch but isn’t touch? They’ve been smart with the way they’ve tried to word it. I imagine it’ll have the touch basics but more of the full fat stuff

I got this on google stadia last year it could run all the leagues and countries and large database so why can’t it do that on series x?

I got this on google stadia last year it could run all the leagues and countries and large database so why can’t it do that on series x?

I think it’ll run no problem. Pretty sure I read somewhere that the amount available will depend on what Xbox you are running it on. So the seriesX should have the most

I think it’ll run no problem. Pretty sure I read somewhere that the amount available will depend on what Xbox you are running it on. So the seriesX should have the most

I read it’s just the touch version so will be he same as the Nintendo switch and iPad version. I think i will give it a miss. I would have bought it if it was the full version

I read it’s just the touch version so will be he same as the Nintendo switch and iPad version. I think i will give it a miss. I would have bought it if it was the full version

It’s modelled on the touch version but would say fm touch instead of fm21 Xbox so imagine it to have a lot more than the touch versions.

The wording they’ve used is very ambiguous hopefully more info in a few weeks.

Modelled one touch version so it’s easier with a controller but it’s play anywhere with PC so I assume full leagues and databases....

Wondern
Modelled one touch version so it’s easier with a controller but it’s play anywhere with PC so I assume full leagues and databases....

Wonder if the series x will get full leagues and the s series less and the current gens 3/5 leagues they need to bring some info out ASAP

So in case anyone else missed it, this was released today. £29.99 on the store I believe. I'm torn now as really want to get it but have AC:V to get through and Cyberpunk on the horizon so not sure where I have time to fit this in

So in case anyone else missed it, this was released today. £29.99 on the store I believe. I'm torn now as really want to get it but have AC:V to get through and Cyberpunk on the horizon so not sure where I have time to fit this in

Same, I will wait till next year, I'm also unsure how it will play on console, Im used to playing this on my laptop, and although Im not to worried having an Oled and thoughts of screen burn from all the static elements this game would have.

Can play 10 nations with all the leagues from their nations and medium database. However if you select more than 5 nations you can't play across all xbox

Anybody actually had a go on it though? Interested to see how it holds up. I haven't got a laptop to play the full fat version on and found the mobile version too simplistic so hoping this is a decent middle ground. Trying to get another fiver in rewards points so this will only end up costing me £20 hopefully

Anybody actually had a go on it though? Interested to see how it holds up. I haven't got a laptop to play the full fat version on and found the mobile version too simplistic so hoping this is a decent middle ground. Trying to get another fiver in rewards points so this will only end up costing me £20 hopefully

it’s awful in my opinion I brought it last night via console and its the first and only game I’ve requested a refund on

it’s a game the pad makes worse

Ouch, not what I was hoping for. I had heard similar about the controls though. Wondering if that's something I can live with though

Ouch, not what I was hoping for. I had heard similar about the controls though. Wondering if that's something I can live with though

You can watch impressions here. Looks pretty good to me - in my youth I'd have been all over this. Just don't have time to sit playing a sim like this anymore...

Looks OK to be fair. Shame player interaction is reduced but otherwise seems decent. Probably pick this up now. Sure it will take a bit of getting used to though

Can it be played on xcloud or whatever the equivalent is now (haven't been on it for a while)?

I'm presuming you would just need to use the controller anyways?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom