Football manager 2017.. 4 Nov 2016

Just bought this having been a massive FM fan growing up but not played FM for a couple of years.

Looking forward to starting a game tonight and seeing what differences have came in over the last two years.

Just bought this off steam. was gonna get it nearer Christmas but decided I might as well get it now. got pc hooked up to my 55" Sony 905 so matches should look awesome.

Just bought this off steam. was gonna get it nearer Christmas but decided I might as well get it now. got pc hooked up to my 55" Sony 905 so matches should look awesome.

Not with the current match engine. It'll probably look worse on a large screen! :D

Not with the current match engine. It'll probably look worse on a large screen! :D
Wouldn't know since it keeps going back to desktop just when match starts and says Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. I played fm 16 on it and it looked great so I've no doubt this will whenever I get the damn thing to actually come on.

best price?

Gaming section on here is dead!

Its not just FM was actually interesting around 1999.

I still enjoy FM but still feel a greater love for the early games than any of the recent ones. Something a bit soulless about the current iterations of the game. Maybe they need the Collyer brothers back?!

They've made some great changes to the game but also some asinine/trivial ones that don't add up to diddly-squat. The interactions between you, the manager, and the rest of the football world, including your squad, are, in theory, amazing concepts, but in reality they're a major PITA to deal with. I also feel like there's less tactical versatility these days in terms of what works in-game.

Perhaps I should try the more basic game modes.

As an aside, I feel like buying an in-game editor is a prerequisite when playing FM these days. I use the FMRTE and wouldn't be without it.

Paul still does stuff with FM

Who ended up purchasing?

Will probably buy it tonight. Been playing Champ Man 01/02 again as it is now a free legal download and you can also update it to this season if you wanted too.

Can you turn off the Brexit scenario or is it forced on every player?! I don't understand why they've included it in the game as it's all a bit hypothetical at the moment. Nobody, especially the developers of FM, knows the specifics of what'll happen if/when Brexit occurs, so to put it in a simulation is a bit daft. At this stage at least.

What is this about Brexit scenario?

So what's the verdict guys? I haven't enjoyed FM since FM2012 although I have the itch to start a new game. FM2012 data updates don't seem to exist anymore which is a shame, any opinions?

i really like it but its hard as fudge this year

Order cancelled by yeovil. Stock error.

Hope you get relegated now you bunch of clowns lol.

That's a great price. Just realised I have no optical drive so need a digital code. Unless I can install some other way?
Has a code in it, do it that way.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom