Football Manager 2015 AVForums PC Review

WildeKarde

Good review. My only thoughts are with the bugs still present as it's not released then it's hard to say there won't be similar issues on release (hopefully not).

Much as I loved playing this I'll probably hang off on buying it just now.

Niall Gill

I've sunk a few hours in today to see if the release patch added any stability and it has in places. The match engine is a little less silly but still a long way off being 'right'. I've still got silly defending, sillier goalkeeping and Theo Robinson is still a god among men.

If anyone does or has already picked this up please, please, please save very regularly. When playing the beta I lost around 2 hours of play due to a random crash and it has just happened to me again tonight. Seems to happen around the transfer window opening/closing although it could be coincidence. Luckily I'd set the autosave to kick in more frequently after the last time so I didn't lose too much progress, but it's definitely something to look out for!

Doggie2k

look forward to this but will probably pick it up around xmas as usual. Didn't buy last years and 2013 is getting a little stale now

Trist

I haven't been immersed by a FM game since they switched to 3D. I totally agree with you and playing 2D and filling in the blanks with your imagination.

Out of interest, how does this version run? Would it run like a dog on this?

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012)
1.8 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Niall Gill

This is the minimum they're asking for on the Steam store page:
  • Processor: Intel Core 1.8GHz+
  • Memory: 1 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, ATI Radeon X1600, Intel GMA X3100 - 128VRAM
  • Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
I reckon you might just sneak it! I wouldn't put too much stock in the graphics requirement as I think that's for the 3D engine, which can be pretty easily turned off.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom