Football Manager 2007 question.

SirDoss

Established Member
Reaction score
I've owned this game for a short while now and can't help but wonder if this game is set on a path. Let me explain clearer, I go as Man Utd, have a good team, can start off really well but in parts of the season and it's always Premiership games the team just become unable to score goals for long stretches at a time. The first try of the game I put it down to my tactics so restarted once I felt I had got used to it and low and behold same parts of the season, same thing happens again. I have just had to swap my 360 so of course had to restart the game again and once again the same thing happens. I can have the opposite goal under seige for 90 minutes but during these periods my strikers just can not score unless we go a goal behind and then they always seem to just get that one goal back enough to make it a draw. The next thing I come out of this patch and my strikers can't stop scoring!! I can't help but feel that no matter what I do my season is already decided before I've even played a game. Does anyone else find this?

FM can be like that sometimes. But its what makes it one of the best games ever.

If you use the same tactics for a while the Computer sides will get used to it...mix & match!

If a real side played the same formation every match wouldn't you expect the opposition to play a formation that could match that and even beat it? Thats what FM does.

How easy are the controls on the 360?

poor the pc version obviously rocks but on the 360 its lacking depth and menus can be very confusing also the online mode is a shambles stick to the pc version is my opinion and dont look back

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom