Football Manager 2007 - A couple of questions

SpencerUp

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinking about buying this, however can somebody tell me, is it all official or is the only way to have official logos is if you download a skin for it? Has anybody got a screen shot of the original skin the game comes with?

anybody? I am now under the impression that it is not all licensed, and it seems I need to download something to make it look all offical. How do I do this, what are the best ones and ffinally once I download them how do I activate them on the game?

?

Depends what you mean by official. If you are referring to real player names and team and competition logos then yes it is for the most part.

You can also download more logos and player facepacks from many affiliated sites. you can also get themed skins if you don't really like the one supplied originally (I like true colours by enzoli). There are quite a lot of extras that can be downloaded to expand the game if you hunt around the affiliate sites and their various forums.

If you liked the original Champ Manager games I would recommend this as it is more in depth than they were and obviously more up to date.

I got all my logo packs from sortitoutsi. Including the lnc file that corrects the competitions names. Also go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\db\702\lnc and delte the files in All ,Ger and jpn. This will enable the game to pick real german japanese and dutch players . Put the new lnc file in the All folder.

Still waiting on my MAC to arrive, once I have it Im pretty sure I will be straight out and buy it, any ideas on where I can buy it in store for as cheap as poss?

anybody?

You should be able to pick it up from most major retailers for around £15 mark. Both Amazon and Play have it for a couple of pence short of that although Play is free delivery. That sounds like a bargain to me.

Will do, any news on the skins? How easy is it to apply them within the programme?

Also, I agree it is a bargain but I thought they were just thee online prices, I wanted to buy it on my way home from work ttonight as I am picking up my new MAC tonight! ;)

Can I just ask again, how easy is it to apply the skins?

Anybody?

Adding skins and logos is very simple, mostly it is a case of adding the downloaded file to the correct data directory within the game on your hard drive. Use the forum link above to get more information and some ideas on how you would like to enhance your playing experience. There are usually instructions and screenshots available on most major sites

You may have already bought it by now as you should have your Mac but Game have it for £16.99. This seems to be about the cheapest "in-store" price.

I paid £20 in game for it

Can anyone tell me if football manager 2007 works on vista i cant get it to install??:confused:

Afaik, you currently won't be able to play this on Vista. :(

?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom