Football leaks

Nope, they wouldn't care. Only two teams globally would have even the slightest impact. Real or Barca.

Man city say no and one 5th picks it up, right now that's man Utd or arsenal potentially. UEFA wouldn't give two hoots about that
Arsenal or Bournemouth possibly Watford :)

Lets be honest, football at most levels have lost there soul. The CL is a joke and a misnomer to be called such. Go back to the 3 Euro comps, straight knockout and have some fun. Never happening as to many owners want the whole pot of gold for themselves, most are self serving and I get that, turkeys don’t vote for Xmas.

So just do away with FFP and let capitalism eat itself and football.

Well that was quite damaging for City.
Will players want to leave ?
Pep going to stay ?
No CL revenue for two years,how does that help them with FFP going forward.

Can't spend a billion pound on players and think it's come from revenue generated.

Lets be honest, football at most levels have lost there soul. The CL is a joke and a misnomer to be called such. Go back to the 3 Euro comps, straight knockout and have some fun. Never happening as to many owners want the whole pot of gold for themselves, most are self serving and I get that, turkeys don’t vote for Xmas.

So just do away with FFP and let capitalism eat itself and football.

Kinda agree with you.

FFP was brought in to stop the 'big boys' spending silly money and the same teams winning every year, but even with FFP the same teams gravitate towards the top.

So I agree, let them spend whatever they want and run themselves into the ground.

Should the title of this not be Football illegal hack?

Kinda agree with you.

FFP was brought in to stop the 'big boys' spending silly money and the same teams winning every year, but even with FFP the same teams gravitate towards the top.

So I agree, let them spend whatever they want and run themselves into the ground.

it should have been made law that there should be a transfer price cap and wage cap like i mentioned ages ago, the costs are out of hand now.

it should have been made law that there should be a transfer price cap and wage cap like i mentioned ages ago, the costs are out of hand now.
Always said they should go this route, each player should then be allowed to earn extra sponsorship by selling advertising on their shirts, similar to F1, obviously limited space, bigger players get better sponsorship, obviously would encourage them to get off their arses to play so you don’t have a Pogba situation. You’ve got bang average players been millionaires in a season, kids on £30k never even played in the league .The trouble is it’s got to be a worldwide agreement, NBA do it but it’s easier for one country to control.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom