Football League Championship 17/18 including Fantasy Football

I watched it. It was bad. And what's happened to Gibson? Nothing like he once was.

Gibson is looking far removed from his form last season, he’s gone from pushing a potential England place to been lucky if he’s in the first Boro team. Awful at the moment Boro, they’ll be lucky to finish in the top 10.

Hasn't he been trying to get sacked. Almost seemed that way with how's he's been talking.

:rotfl: IDK - not much job satisfaction if you're trying to get sacked. Now I wonder if I ever did that...

Are you watching the game tomorrow night? We should both be looking forward to it!

A slight diversion to our thread to say one of my latest projects was to create a music video for a song by the band Penetration who, while I was buying their records as a teenager, I wouldn't have known where they hailed from.

So this video has footage from various live performances of the song, Shout Above The Noise and lends a nod to Ferryhill and Middlesbrough which should wake up @GaryB19722010 - look out for Ayresome Park turnstiles! (02:49)

Bristol City are going great guns , thought by now the usual dip will have started. Not seen any of them live this season , first time in 50 years or there abouts .

Bring on MU on Wednesday.

Early Christmas gift, Monk has gone [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Early Christmas gift, Monk has gone [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
Carvalhal from Wednesday as well. The blood letting has begun.

Did Monk go before Middlesbrough atcually managed to win a game?
It was odd, Boro beat Wednesday 2-1 and Monk was sacked almost straight after the game.

I guess no matter the score he was going.

It was odd, Boro beat Wednesday 2-1 and Monk was sacked almost straight after the game.

I guess no matter the score he was going.

If he hasn't gone already, I suspect your manager will be next. I was listening to a radio report on home vs Brentford and it sounded like the Canaries are totally in a flap.

If he hasn't gone already, I suspect your manager will be next. I was listening to a radio report on home vs Brentford and it sounded like the Canaries are totally in a flap.
I'd imagine we'll stick with him and sell off the family silver in Jan.

The roofe the roofe the roofe is on fireeeee

The guy on Sky reported that goal as roofeless finishing lol - maybe he didn't mean it - good score for Leeds as Cardiff have just gone 1-3 down to Fulham.
Haha he deffo meant it, used to have 50p trixie on roofe (Kane,defoe)to score when he was at Oxford. Decent team Leeds have now.

I hope Leeds keep roofe down the middle good replacement for woods when he's on song.

Is that a few games now Wolves haven't secured all the points? Don't see them collapsing but could become a more common occurrence of doubt creeps in.

In other news, we seemed to have played well and won the game after making several key changes. Great to see Tettey back in the team.

Now 11 points clear of relegation and 11 from the play offs!

Is that a few games now Wolves haven't secured all the points?

It was Millwall.

In other news, we seemed to have played well and won the game after making several key changes.

It was Birmingham.

Point being Millwall is always a tough place to get points and Birmingham these days is the opposite.

Wolves may not go up at a canter but I'm sure they've got enough to remain in the top two.

It was Birmingham.

Cheeky ;) The way we've been playing we'd struggle to beat an egg at times.

Point being Millwall is always a tough place to get points and Birmingham these days is the opposite.

Wolves may not go up at a canter but I'm sure they've got enough to remain in the top two.

As I said I don't think they'll collapse but after the home draw to Sunderland as well the chasing pack must have hope that 1st is still possible.

Norwich won! Mind you, the team they played haven't won an away game all season.

In the fantasy game, dizzy heights. 795th place overall.

Norwich won! Mind you, the team they played haven't won an away game all season.

In the fantasy game, dizzy heights. 795th place overall.
Just when I thought I was getting my team sorted it all goes wrong!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom