Football League Championship 17/18 including Fantasy Football

Only just realised it's at Portman Road - thought there was a lot of blue in the stadium - that's what comes from having your eyes half on something.
Yeh, that will be all the blue seats they put in needlessly ;)

Cracking goal from Madders.

Time stood still there didn't it! You were praying for that Waghorn chip not to float under the bar while I was urging it in! :facepalm:
That was a nervy moment. Gunn was well beat.

Glad we took the 3 points but don't think it's helped my league position much.

Transfer thingummy not working again so emailed them to have a moan, might be shut though if this is classed as a double gameweek, anyway at least I'm glad I've kept Junior Hoilett - I've got my first goal of the night already. :clap:

You finally got wise to Bobby Reid, he's been in terrific form this season and just scored again as Bristol City have gone 1-0 up at Fulham.

Norwich are a goal down at home to Wolves but Diogo Jota wasn't involved for once, the goal being scored by Boly, assisted by Douglas.

Sunderland v Bolton is bottom versus second bottom and Bolton are in front - can't see Grayson being around much longer if this run of form continues.

I know there's not an audience but I think I'll stick around and do a Gillette Soccer Special. :laugh:

Another win by Bristol City 2-0 at Fulham , not seen any of this season games .. but despite my absence , they are managing just fine , for now .

Our home form is terrible but Wolves are definitely one of, if not the best, team in the league.

I expect to see a few players off in Jan (hopefully Naismith but won't hold my breathe) and will bring in a new striker. Oliviera is too injury prone (perhaps should have took the £12m for him in the summer). Watkins is not good enough and Jerome seems to be a little off form at the moment.

I think right now, Wolves are the best team in the division. Nevens runs the show, Jota provides a lot of the goals for Bonatini and even he doesn't always start, given the strength in depth; Costa can hardly get into the side which speaks volumes.

I think that's where their strength is. They don't really have a star player but lots of great players that make a solid unit. When you see the highlights they really are the real deal and look great.

We are on our way to that, but still looking at a midtable finish this season. Maybe one/two signings to ensure midtable and then further strengthening in the summer hopefully.

It is going to be tough, our accounts were released this week and shows a £31m drop in TV rights alone last season. That's a massive amount of money to loose, especially as we don't run in debt and are a self financing club.

On paper I’ll still say Boro are the best side, we just need to find a system that works and stick with it. New manager and new players so it will take time and we do have the best chairman

Well Middlesbrough ought to be getting some points this weekend!

Wolves host Fulham on Friday evening and the Saturday fixtures are these:

Untitled_5.png

Norwich fire blanks again, Preston upset Bristol City, Cardiff go second as Sheffield United go down 4-5 at home to Fulham - what a game! Mind you, my picking Leon Clarke for the fantasy team duly paid off, he bagged a hat-trick and Albert Adomah scored again as Chris Coleman's first outing as Sunderland boss saw them lose 1-2 at Aston Villa.

Strange goings on at Carrow Road today. Lino had to be subbed off and a Norwich Fan subbed in as 4th official!

In other news, another great day for Costaventura (we need more players next season - it's fun!)

Don't get too carried away, I can still come back. Just need a couple of tweeks and the entire Wolves starting 11!

Incredible comeback in the west London derby as inside four minutes of injury time, two-nil down, QPR scored twice to leave Holloway delighted and Smith fuming!

Don't get too carried away, I can still come back. Just need a couple of tweeks and the entire Wolves starting 11!

Your team is beginning to look a lot like mine. :p

However I have also made some tweaks. Scott Carson comes in for a debut and David Hoilett has departed.

I have no Leeds players at all now. Tonight they host Aston Villa where we will now both hope that Albert continues his good form - it is going to run dry sooner rather than later I think.

Boro = [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom